No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never seen more missed layups in my life.

Comment

• Fred is struggling
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Auburn is 0-6 from the FT line, including 0-3 from FVV.

Comment

• This is one of the sloppiest games I've ever watched. Uggggggly.

Comment

• Horrid start to the 2nd half. May be glad I had to miss the 1st...
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• How did Auburn get this far? Please tell me this is just a bad game all around. Because it looks like FVV has zero help. I know he doesn't have great talent around him, but I'm pretty sure my HS team could have beaten them based off of this game.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• That team is mostly FVV and Lamark Foote. Remember, Proviso East is #12 in the country. Defensively their athleticism is smothering.

Comment

• I was talking more about the poor ballhandling and ugly *** shots and just all around laziness. They finally picked it up a bit.

FVV will have a lot more to work with in his future!
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Freddie double v

Van vleet had an "off" game and still had 18 pts 10 reb and 5 ast. Proviso east like last time was just DETERMINED not to let Fred vanvleet beat them.....no one else hardly showed up....the rest of my alma mater were scared to handle, scared to shoot......right now i'm watchin jabari parker and simeon who are up 40-34 over bloom.....whoever loses this plays auburn for 3rd place in state...

Comment

• Rockford vs Bloom at 6:30 tonight on ESPN 3

Watch the Renegades vs. Devils live from ESPN3 on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Monday, September 23, 2024.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        How did Auburn get this far? Please tell me this is just a bad game all around. Because it looks like FVV has zero help. I know he doesn't have great talent around him, but I'm pretty sure my HS team could have beaten them based off of this game.
                        You are right Auburn is not that good. I had said in other posts with out FVV they are a 500 team and would not even win there conference, let alone state! Every team down here is much better then Auburn, FVV is the equalizer! When he is surrounded by talent at WSU he will be even more amazing.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
                          You are right Auburn is not that good. I had said in other posts with out FVV they are a 500 team and would not even win there conference, let alone state! Every team down here is much better then Auburn, FVV is the equalizer! When he is surrounded by talent at WSU he will be even more amazing.....
                          Read the last part and got a cold chill through my body thinking about it. Now that the season is winding down don't be a stranger and looking forward to FVV coming to Wichita this spring. Thanks for all of your insightful posts regarding FVV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
                            No doubt about that. Wichita State rises up next year, for real.

Comment

• FVV GET'S 3RD AT STATE

FVV and Auburn won the 3rd place game tonight 57-48. Fred did go out with a win, he had 22pts. Shocker nation he is all yours now...:) We will miss FVV as he brought us so many great memories and took us on a great ride with a fantastic 32 win season. You guys will fall in love with this kid, he is a winner on and off the court. I am now an official shocker fan!!... BTW... Whats up with the wheat??..LOL

Game story...http://www.rrstar.com/carousel/x1907...at-state-57-46
                              Last edited by Mrclove4; March 17, 2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                Read the last part and got a cold chill through my body thinking about it. Now that the season is winding down don't be a stranger and looking forward to FVV coming to Wichita this spring. Thanks for all of your insightful posts regarding FVV.
                                +1

Comment

Working...
                                X