No announcement yet.

Football at Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIAP, but I ran across this today looking for something else. Gerogia State is very much a commuter school.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Before the comparison between Georgia State and Wichita State starts, please note that their enrollment is 30,000, nearly 2.5 times that of WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by n8
        Before the comparison between Georgia State and Wichita State starts, please note that their enrollment is 30,000, nearly 2.5 times that of WSU.
        WSU 14823 Fall '09

times 2.5 = 37,232. Not exactly 30,000. Nothing like exaggeration to make a point.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Denver, a non-FB school was just added to the WAC, along with UTSA and Texas St. Montana was expected to join, but felt more comfortable playing FCS (and dominating).

Comment

• Bring back football.

I demand it, NOW!
            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Working...
            X