Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Originally posted by tropicalshox
    That true Fever but last Sunday will also happen to every team in the nation. Let's see what happens the rest of the year.
    Would you say most good teams bounce back against mediocre opponents? Would you say tonight is a must-win?
    I was just reading the old season predictions thread. Fever you predicted 13-5 or 14-4 with a possible loss at home. Other than the loss to UConn which turns out not to be nearly as bad as people first thought, you are right on target with the season prediction thread.

While losing at home sucks badly, if you assumed it was going to happen, which team would you have preferred we play one of our worst games of the season against?

If we had to lose a game at home I think losing to the other NCAA bound team was the team to lose to.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Oooooooh snap!!! :)

Comment

If WSU keeps playing like it has been (notably last Sunday), then they'll be flying out to a NIT site somewhere.

Face it, WSU has failed in all three of its "big" games this year thus far.
        Before the season started I thought the Tulsa & LSU games were "bigger" than the MoSt game.
        I see dumb people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu
          That true Fever but last Sunday will also happen to every team in the nation. Let's see what happens the rest of the year.
          Would you say most good teams bounce back against mediocre opponents? Would you say tonight is a must-win?
          I was just reading the old season predictions thread. Fever you predicted 13-5 or 14-4 with a possible loss at home. Other than the loss to UConn which turns out not to be nearly as bad as people first thought, you are right on target with the season prediction thread.

While losing at home sucks badly, if you assumed it was going to happen, which team would you have preferred we play one of our worst games of the season against?

If we had to lose a game at home I think losing to the other NCAA bound team was the team to lose to.
          Which team do I prefer we play one of our worst games of the season against? I dunno. I'd probably not want it to be somebody from the conference that could keep us from winning it.

I did say "possible loss". I made that prediction assuming MSU wouldn't have won at UNI, at Creighton, and wouldn't have the possibility of finishing ahead of us with a 16-2 or 17-1 record. Considering what I know now, 13-5 or 14-4 is not acceptable when it's only good for another 2nd place finish in a 2-bit conference.

I didn't catch your predictions. What are they and how are they holding up? What about pie filler's predictions?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTherapy
            If WSU keeps playing like it has been (notably last Sunday), then they'll be flying out to a NIT site somewhere.

Face it, WSU has failed in all three of its "big" games this year thus far.
            Before the season started I thought the Tulsa & LSU games were "bigger" than the MoSt game.
            Key word is bolded. I think it's pretty obvious which games have been the biggest on our schedule thus far.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu

Which team do I prefer we play one of our worst games of the season against? I dunno. I'd probably not want it to be somebody from the conference that could keep us from winning it.

I did say "possible loss". I made that prediction assuming MSU wouldn't have won at UNI, at Creighton, and wouldn't have the possibility of finishing ahead of us with a 16-2 or 17-1 record. Considering what I know now, 13-5 or 14-4 is not acceptable when it's only good for another 2nd place finish in a 2-bit conference.

I didn't catch your predictions. What are they and how are they holding up? What about pie filler's predictions?
              If you really want to know...

-I missed the UCONN game. I really thought we would win that one. Ended up not making too much of a difference because I thought we would leave the tourney at 2-1. I predicted wins against UCONN, Mich St, but a loss against UK. Instead we got Virginia and Chaminade.
              -Predicted a loss at SDSU..
              -Definitely predicted a win at home against MSU. This was my biggest miss of the season. Overall I had us at 15-3 with losses at UNI, MSU, and CU. I won't mind being wrong on the one tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X