Seating at IBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjl
    I "know" someone who has seats in row 3 around mid-court at Koch.

At IBA, his tickets were placed at around row 15. People who would normally sit 10 rows behind him at Koch were seated 10 rows in front of him at IBA.

Something #### up, and someone needs to finally admit it. This is a joke.
    Exactly. We all make mistakes...but for WSU or IBA to sit back and play us off like a bunch of idiots is crazy. Someone needs to come forward and say..."Hey...we screwed up...we are sorry etc etc."

Comment

i think its way past time to get over the seating issue(s). Seating can't be replicated. A couple of rows difference makes no difference for a single game.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Speed
        i think its way past time to get over the seating issue(s). Seating can't be replicated. A couple of rows difference makes no difference for a single game.
        It's still a legitimate concern for future seasons. I moved up 15 rows and there's NO WAY I have more priority points than Doc who moved back nearly 20. It does need to be addressed if they're going to continue playing games at IBA
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by bhuber
          Originally posted by rjl

At IBA, his tickets were placed at around row 15. People who would normally sit 10 rows behind him at Koch were seated 10 rows in front of him at IBA.

Exactly. We all make mistakes...but for WSU or IBA to sit back and play us off like a bunch of idiots is crazy. Someone needs to come forward and say..."Hey...we screwed up...we are sorry etc etc."
          They have done that several times, publicly.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu
            Originally posted by bhuber
            Originally posted by rjl

They have done that several times, publicly.
            And said as much on the phone with me yesterday. I only wish they would open their minds to possible solutions beyond we'll work on getting season ticket holders lower. Like I said they need to brainstorm this thing by forming a representative task force in combination with fan surveys. Sounds like a perfect business grad project to me. I could be way off base but sometimes I get the sense AD staff are weary of seeking help as it might give off the perception of incompetence...which is completely flawed thinking.

Comment

Although I’ve been critical of the athletic department in the past, I feel they’re ‘on the ball’ with this issue. Your voices have been heard loud and clear and the appropriate *** chewing has been delivered.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
              X