WSU VERSUS TULSA PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox
    Can't make it in town to watch cox22 or get tickets :( is it streaming anywhere?!
    check your private messages.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox
      Can't make it in town to watch cox22 or get tickets :( is it streaming anywhere?!
      I found it while I was surfing

Comment

kcshocker11 was close with his 1 point spread as we win by 3. Is it true? Tonights game was an all time record for fan attendence to see a Shocker game?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

This may be the only profound statement by FSF ever. You make the call. Here goes. "You sow the winds of Hurtt, you will reap the whirlwinds of yellow and black Pain baby!!!" WHAT A GAME!!!!!!! We just tied the series. This spine-tingling game is exactly why I yearn for a Tourney, same place, with Louisville, Tulsa, Cincinnati, etc? Why not?
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
            This may be the only profound statement by FSF ever. You make the call. Here goes. "You sow the winds of Hurtt, you will reap the whirlwinds of yellow and black Pain baby!!!" WHAT A GAME!!!!!!! We just tied the series. This spine-tingling game is exactly why I yearn for a Tourney, same place, with Louisville, Tulsa, Cincinnati, etc? Why not?
            :good:

Why not! :goshocks: 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
              Mike and Dave have the patience of Job to put up with the moronical cascade of hillbillies that call in to the pregame.
              Add Jans to the list, shouldn't these guys be passed out by now?
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
              X