Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... LSU now becomes the biggest game of the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU
    Dennis in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
      Let's just take the rest of the season off. Something tells me that Creighton, Northern Iowa and in past years SIU didn't sit around whining about crap like this. They just went out and won the conference and/or the tourney and then went to the dance.

But Shocker fans have to over-analyze every action in the world, looking for a slight, an insult, a bad guy to blame for our shortcomings... the refs, the BCS, the selection committee, Jay Bilas...

If you can believe, you can achieve; if you can't, you won't.

What time is the coaches show.. I need to listen to someone who has been there more than we have....

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
      As to your first paragraph, easier said than done. Considering we've won the regular season once in like 20+ years and have NEVER won the tournament in St. Louis.

I don't think anyone's blaming the refs, BCS, selection committee, or Jay Bilas right now. The blame right now rests firmly on our team and coaches.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
        Nope, it's all Dr. Sexton's fault!
        :yes: :whistle:
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Joco, Great Post

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
            Originally posted by jocoshock
            Let's just take the rest of the season off. Something tells me that Creighton, Northern Iowa and in past years SIU didn't sit around whining about crap like this. They just went out and won the conference and/or the tourney and then went to the dance.

But Shocker fans have to over-analyze every action in the world, looking for a slight, an insult, a bad guy to blame for our shortcomings... the refs, the BCS, the selection committee, Jay Bilas...

If you can believe, you can achieve; if you can't, you won't.

What time is the coaches show.. I need to listen to someone who has been there more than we have....

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
            As to your first paragraph, easier said than done. Considering we've won the regular season once in like 20+ years and have NEVER won the tournament in St. Louis.

I don't think anyone's blaming the refs, BCS, selection committee, or Jay Bilas right now. The blame right now rests firmly on our team and coaches.
            Probaby some of their fans bellyached but the teams didn't. Talking to a couple of our players I was impressed that they obviously don't read much about what others think. They seem focused on the next game and getting better.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
            X