Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    It kinda sucks that it took 14 or so straight points for Marshall to finally call a TO. :roll:

KINDA?????
    That was a very sarcastic kinda on my end..
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef
      Originally posted by swish1
      Originally posted by ShockRef
      Originally posted by fairbanksfan
      Agreed, Hatch is an off the bench player with the talent on this team. Solid player but lacks quickness. Get real coach, get the right guys in there.
      You couldn't be more wrong. 8)
      would you rather have a team without a point guard or have hatch bring his energy and toughness off the bench? i vote the latter...
      I would rather have a point guard and have Hatch on the floor.
      That is all. 8)
      so you sit murry? or kyles?

Comment

• Does Ramon have any eligibility left? Can we get Carl Hall at semester?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock
          Does Ramon have any eligibility left? Can we get Carl Hall at semester?
          We need Jamar Howard 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Durley has rarely demonstrated the kind of killer instinct that he is capable, or apparently not capable of displaying on a consistent basis. It's become quite irritating at this point of his career. Tired of waiting on the guy. Still pissed at this loss!

Comment

• Durley and Stutz could compete here...

SFL is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by swish1
                Agreed, Hatch is an off the bench player with the talent on this team. Solid player but lacks quickness. Get real coach, get the right guys in there.
                would you rather have a team without a point guard or have hatch bring his energy and toughness off the bench? i vote the latter...
                That is all. 8)
                It's called a rotation. You can't play TM & DK 40 minutes each.

I could even see all 3 in the same time - especially if we had ANY presence in the paint. 8)
                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by SFL
                  Durley and Stutz could compete here...

I bet they'd learn how to box out if those gals were on the practice squad.

Comment

• I feel sorry for TM. He's out there in limbo with no true position and having to act like a Jack-of-all-trades. He can't be himself and is trying too hard which is effing up his game. Stutz ain't gonna get quicker or more agile. Whoever is overseeing his development needs to make him eat, eat, eat and pound out the weights to put on 25-40 LBs. That will make him a force down low. Someone slip Durley some sniffing salts to wake his ass up and to get fired up and nasty. Thank goodness DK showed up tonight or the margin might have been larger.

Comment

• Agree with the Murry assessment. He's too good to be left in limbo. Try being a coach with this dilemma. Has to be tough on him. Hopefully everything will fall into place, that's all us fans can hope for. I for one think we're still capable of making the dance and winning a couple of games, it just didn't look like it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef
                        That is all. 8)
                        It's called a rotation. You can't play TM & DK 40 minutes each.

I could even see all 3 in the same time - especially if we had ANY presence in the paint. 8)
                        murry playing the point guard clearly doesnt work. period. it didnt work last year, it isnt working this year. he is not a pg. nobody is saying you play tm & dk 40 minutes each. im saying start ragland and bring hatch in off the bench.

all 3 play at the same time now and it has proven to be a failure.

Comment

• At some point, we are going to have to throw either Ragland or Williams in the fire and sink or swim with them running the show.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I agree

Comment

• Decided at the last minute not to drive to ICT and watch the game. Listened to Kennedy instead, so I didn't see anything. Not sure why the TM @ PG thing is viewed as a failure. This is one game and one game that we lost inside, yes?

Comment

• First of all, let me say I really, really wanted this win tonight. I didn't think we would get it but hoped for it. I think too many people on this board take one loss on the road to a really good team (they will be in the top 10 within the next two weeks, bank on that)a little bit too hard. Don't get me wrong, losing like we did tonight hurts but some of the comments on here are so doom and gloom. Too many of you take one game at the beginning of December and use it to forecast our season out to March! There is so much basketball yet to be played prior to St. Louis. There are way too many variables that can play out over a season. No one thought that UCONN would be a top 10 team this year. I do agree that getting one of these big game wins every now and then would be nice. Just take a deep breath and lets see how the season plays out.
                                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Working...
                                X