No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Shocks vs. Aztecs Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll never get into the dance missing out on every rare opportunity that presents itsself. This sucks

Comment

• Our bigs are effective in the short slow MVC, but they look like children against men tonight

Comment

• Utah State, Northern Iowa, Nevada, Uconn.....

I know, I know, SDSU is a good team, but man these games are a setback. We need to win a big game sometime. The outcomes in these games are getting old.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• out rebounded and they shot 18 more FTs (so far).... ballgame.

Comment

• By the way, is that five rows of media they have?

Comment

• 14 point loss. could have been worse, they did show some fight and hopefully they learn for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez
                Utah State, Northern Iowa, Nevada, Uconn.....

I know, I know, SDSU is a good team, but man these games are a setback. We need to win a big game sometime. The outcomes in these games are getting old.
                This.

Comment

• 10 steals, ouch

Comment

• Mental lapses.... :cry:
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• That was painful
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel
                        My feed must be slow because I only show us being down 8. Granted, 2 mins is not enough to get it done but I'm glad they didn't quit at the 14 min mark.
                        Yeah, down 10 with 9 minutes to go was when we needed to pull our heads out of our a$$e$
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I was expecting a loss, so the fact that WSU lost isn't really distressing.

The way they lost the game is a bit distressing. That two-minute stretch was just brutal. An experienced team ends up with a JuCo and a So not being able to handle the pressure.

The front court has not progressed - and looks like they've regressed - from last year.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• can't see giving Stutz and Williams any minutes at all, at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                              Mental lapses.... :cry:
                              I actually think that is being quite generous. Their front court kicks our's all over the place. They did not fear anyone we threw at them.

Comment

• We think we have an inside game, but I'm not so sure. It takes a certain type of athlete to excel in todays game and I'm not sure we have that player down low. I'm sick of losing out on these opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                                X