WSU vs SDS TV part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh
    Mine was so bad I had to shut it down. Frozen picture 90% of the time and no audio more than half of the time. It was also eating all my band width and using all my resources. I couldn't do anything. I even rebooted and checked Services and task Mnager to make sure nothing was running that I didn't want or need.

I'm on Cox like other people are reporting and they tell me I'm on their high speed connection. I know that's what I'm paying for.

That is really odd because I have the real cheap ATT DSL and it ran great for me.

Comment

Yeah, that was one of the better, more clearer streams I've had in a while. Like Xman, I linked it to the tv and it was pretty clear. It's like I had Directv in the house.

I have Cox like Aargh. Maybe it's an internal computer issue.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3
        Originally posted by Aargh
        Mine was so bad I had to shut it down. Frozen picture 90% of the time and no audio more than half of the time. It was also eating all my band width and using all my resources. I couldn't do anything. I even rebooted and checked Services and task Mnager to make sure nothing was running that I didn't want or need.

I'm on Cox like other people are reporting and they tell me I'm on their high speed connection. I know that's what I'm paying for.

That is really odd because I have the real cheap ATT DSL and it ran great for me.
        I have the highest DSL ATT offers and 90% of the time the stream on my television (via HDMI) was like I was watching the Standard Def broadcast. The other 10% it would fizzle out and lag, but that's to be expected.

Comment

Working...
        X