WSU vs SDS TV part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs SDS TV part 2

Sorry about the new thread but thought many would just assume it wasnt on the internet

shockar25 wrote:
    100% satisfaction guaranteed on every domain we sell. 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee. Easy, fast and convenient shopping.

I'm not sure if the game Saturday will be available here, but right now I'm watching the SDS/Saint Mary's Game streamed....
    Game is now listed here! If using a Mac need firefox a free download 8) :goshocks:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I watched the Saint Mary's game on there and it worked well.

Comment

Sweeeet
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I'd be careful of a site that wants you to download their codec.

Just sayin'.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          I'd be careful of a site that wants you to download their codec.

Just sayin'.
          +1 Beware.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I have a mac only downloaded mozilla a well known search engine . If you have windows I think your windows player will play it without download.
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

When I try that URL I get 404 not found. So I went to their home page, clicked NCAA Hoops and then found the WSU game. When I click on it, it says:

"You need the newest version of Veetle TV to watch this channel."

I did this on a PC using FireFox. In IE I got the exact same message. I'll research Veetle real quick.

Comment

Veetle is actually widely used.

Comment

Yup, it seems quite safe.

I installed it and it seems to be working well. I hope the end user that listed it streams that sucker!!

Comment

Thanks for the link. I am watching Butler and Duke right now and I didn't have to download anything. It works great.

Hopefully it will work as well for the Shocker game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
                      Thanks for the link. I am watching Butler and Duke right now and I didn't have to download anything. It works great.

Hopefully it will work as well for the Shocker game tonight.
                      I think the reason I had to install it, is because it doesn't come with Windows 95 by default.

Comment

So will it work with Windows for Workgroups 3.11 or do I need to upgrade in the next 4 hours?

Comment

What's "Windows"? I'm using MS-DOS 3.3. I just uipgraded from a paper tablet. My cubemate thinks he has a computer, but it's really just 2 rocks he bangs together.
                          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                            So will it work with Windows for Workgroups 3.11 or do I need to upgrade in the next 4 hours?
                            Running ethernet or Novell network?

Comment

LANtastik !

Comment

Working...
                              X