Please stop it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stop it

stop the Turg talk whether it be positive or negative..........PLEASE!!!!!

WSU has freaking Greg Marshall as a head coach and the future is bright. I don't understand why any of you sit and write about Turg. Even the positive stuff isn't nessecary.

This board has become lame. Everytime I get on here it's some bitter person battling it out with some self righteous person over a coach from the past. Good God people! stop it.

Re: Please stop it

Originally posted by Ta town

WSU has freaking Greg Marshall as a head coach and the future is bright. I don't understand why any of you sit and write about Turg. Even the positive stuff isn't nessecary.

This board has become lame. Everytime I get on here it's some bitter person battling it out with some self righteous person over a coach from the past. Good God people! stop it.
    Here's a thought: eat me

Comment

Originally posted by ABC

Here's a thought: eat me
      He has a point though. It's time to move on, or at least keep all the MT comments in a thread that is already made.

Maybe Royal can start a MT only thread and move all the crap to it.

Comment

We're going to have a full season of Turgeon-watching.

Just get used to it and learn how not to click on those topics or create new ones complaining about those you don't want to read but do anyway and instead just skip over them so that you don't get your panties in a bunch and create a whole bunch more Turgeon-topic debate so that I don't have to read it and then post a reply with another long run-on sentence to explain why you shouldn't be making such a big deal out of it.

Thank you.

Comment

I was going to a start a new Turgeon thread, but you changed my mind. I'll go ahead and post it here.

Topic: Former A&M Coach Mark Turgeon Enjoys Chicken Sandwiches.

Big Ol' Badass Balla: Did anyone else read in the Houston paper that Turg likes a chicken sandwich as much as the next guy? I don't remember him ever eating a chicken sandwich in Wichita.

SN#1: I'm sure our new coach will eat chicken sandwiches too, but they will be bigger and spicier.

SN#2: But what about the fact that he never used mayo here? I mean, I was at Chick-fil-A the other day and I saw HCGM eating a sandwich WITH mayo!!! There's definitely a new "Marshall" in town.

SN#3: I know our new coach is enjoying chicken sandwiches, but I heard a rumor that part of Turg$$$$ package at A&M includes a Kenny Rogers' Roasters Franchise...
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
            I was going to a start a new Turgeon thread, but you changed my mind. I'll go ahead and post it here.

Topic: Former A&M Coach Mark Turgeon Enjoys Chicken Sandwiches.

Big Ol' Badass Balla: Did anyone else read in the Houston paper that Turg likes a chicken sandwich as much as the next guy? I don't remember him ever eating a chicken sandwich in Wichita.

SN#1: I'm sure our new coach will eat chicken sandwiches too, but they will be bigger and spicier.

SN#2: But what about the fact that he never used mayo here? I mean, I was at Chick-fil-A the other day and I saw HCGM eating a sandwich WITH mayo!!! There's definitely a new "Marshall" in town.

SN#3: I know our new coach is enjoying chicken sandwiches, but I heard a rumor that part of Turg$$$$ package at A&M includes a Kenny Rogers' Roasters Franchise...
            , i guess im not high enough to get this one.
            ________
            Bmw E28
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I dont mind talking about turgeon. I dont like the turgeon bashing. He did great things for us and left. Get over it. Marshal will do the same when he gets the chance. Its the nature of the game. I will continue to follow Turgeon and hope he does well at a&m.

Comment

I say if you are super interested in Turg - - -go join the Texas A&M message board.

Comment

Live with it. Its a basketball topic that is a part of Shocker history. You're sounding like a $@&% democrat trying to forget that George Washington was our first president.

Comment

Originally posted by KBShocker
                    You're sounding like a $@&% democrat trying to forget that George Washington was our first president.
                    What? Dumb statement and I sure to many people offensive 8) :posterwu: 8) 8)
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Dumb as in you don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by KBShocker
                        Dumb as in you don't get it.

This is a sports board about WSU mens basketball. If you wish to discuss politics or rant and rave about any group do it in off topic! Do you get that?
                        Case Closed! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :posterwu:
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

i agree 100%, i mean its pretty bad when there are more turgeon threads than our current team threads
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Fogler comes up frequently and he hasn't been a coach a WSU for 18 years.

MT was coach less than a year ago.

Get over the Turgeon references and get used to it.

He brought WSU its first MVC championship in 23 years, its first NCAA wins in 25 years, the first seaon-long sold-out arena in WSU history, its first ranking since 1985 and first top ten ranking since 1983, etc etc etc etc etc.

I am glad we have GM as head coach and I think he will probably exceed what MT did.

I have fun batting down the weak arst attempts to demean MT and what he did for WSU and the weak azz attempts to denigrate the state he left the program in.

For those who want to continue that simple minded point of view on Shockernet, I say bring it on biatches.

Comment

I have fun batting down the weak arst attempts to demean MT and what he did for WSU and the weak azz attempts to denigrate the state he left the program in.

For those who want to continue that simple minded point of view on Shockernet, I say bring it on biatches.

you all got served!

Comment

Working...
                              X