X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shox1989
    Originally posted by benishock
    How about a thread on "where the hell is Orupke?"

Maybe we should start a pool on when he is going to arrive.
    My bet is on January of Two-thousand-never.
    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
      I logged on at 9:45 this morning for a quick look, and of the top eight threads under Men's Basketball, five had to do with Mark Turgeon or Texas A&M, including the truly bizarre idea that Aggie basketball predictions are a WSU men's basketball topic.

To be fair, one of the eight was an appeal to quit obsessing about MT -- but, still, how sad is it when the majority of conversation on here is about some other program and coach? (Especially considering that one of the three non-Aggie threads was another non-Shocker topic about SIU's pounding at the hands of a team who didn't beat Mercer -- although at least that one related to a Valley opponent and some possible implications for WSU and other MVC teams.)

Two Shocker threads out of eight -- could it be time to start living in the present?

careful apparently the bitter and some who have a huge boner for turg don't want to talk about anything else. your going to piss them off with this attitude.
      I have an idea. Take a hike and you will not be troubled with the organization, content, motivations and management of this forum.

The words, "You are", are two words.

Comment

Mark Turgeon brought WSU basketball to a level that it hasn't been in quite sometime, and maybe if the team hadn't given up last year, they could have taken things even further. I guarantee the first chance Marshall gets, he'll be out the door too. WSU, and any other mid-major, is just a stepping stone for coaches to get into the BCS schools. I for one, am and always will be a Turgeon fan, just as I will support any head coach that we have here in Wichita. If you don't like it, too bad, get over it. The Turgeon talk will be around for at least this year, especially if A&M keeps dominating teams the way they are. Once the Shockers start playing good basketball again, the focus will go more on them hopefully. Right now they are struggling, but it'll get better

Comment

If this crap doesn't stop soon I WILL kick someone square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)
          Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

I guarantee the first chance Marshall gets, he'll be out the door too. WSU, and any other mid-major, is just a stepping stone for coaches to get into the BCS schools.
            A real pecker-head kind of comment...

T

...8)

Comment

I AGREE 1000000 percent......... you guys talk more about turgeon then you do our coach and our players......
              "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
              CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                Mark Turgeon brought WSU basketball to a level that it hasn't been in quite sometime, and maybe if the team hadn't given up last year, they could have taken things even further. I guarantee the first chance Marshall gets, he'll be out the door too. WSU, and any other mid-major, is just a stepping stone for coaches to get into the BCS schools. I for one, am and always will be a Turgeon fan, just as I will support any head coach that we have here in Wichita. If you don't like it, too bad, get over it. The Turgeon talk will be around for at least this year, especially if A&M keeps dominating teams the way they are. Once the Shockers start playing good basketball again, the focus will go more on them hopefully. Right now they are struggling, but it'll get better

blah blah blah.
                do you have this somewhere on your computer and just opy and paste it. Then go be a texas anm fan.
                "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                  I logged on at 9:45 this morning for a quick look, and of the top eight threads under Men's Basketball, five had to do with Mark Turgeon or Texas A&M, including the truly bizarre idea that Aggie basketball predictions are a WSU men's basketball topic.

To be fair, one of the eight was an appeal to quit obsessing about MT -- but, still, how sad is it when the majority of conversation on here is about some other program and coach? (Especially considering that one of the three non-Aggie threads was another non-Shocker topic about SIU's pounding at the hands of a team who didn't beat Mercer -- although at least that one related to a Valley opponent and some possible implications for WSU and other MVC teams.)

Two Shocker threads out of eight -- could it be time to start living in the present?

careful apparently the bitter and some who have a huge boner for turg don't want to talk about anything else. your going to piss them off with this attitude.
                  I have an idea. Take a hike and you will not be troubled with the organization, content, motivations and management of this forum.

yes good catch! l did have something else typed in here but after my initial anger realize it was childish.

later, good luck to all you ATM fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

oh fun, let me try:

[personal attack removed by staff.]

GOODNIGHT NOW, FOREVER!

well I'm done with this board

adios! :good:

Comment

Working...
                    X