Keep it up. He's quickly becoming one of my faves. :good:
    He's a Super Freak! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXLctnzu2YI
    I'm DK, b*tch!
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't recall Kyles getting any votes for the pre-season pick for PoY in the Valley.

He's obviously a 3-point threat from anywhere out to about 25'. He's obviously a threat to drive to the hoop. He's an opponents nightmare in transition. He can block some shots that only he and Orukpe could get to.

I suspect that in league play he will have a guy in his grill attempting to enter his jock strap every minute. Opponents are going to have to deny him touching the ball.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

David Kyles is currently 13th in the country in 3 point shooting percentage. Interestingly, of the players in front of him, none have even reached 30 three point shots attempted, and Kyles has hoisted 41. He's also 26th in the nation in overall field goal percentage, with only 2 guards listed in front of him (obviously, forwards and centers are always going to lead this category), and both of those guards only average around 10 points a game compared to Kyles' 15.3.

Comment

According to Pomeroy's site, his eFG (effective field goal %) which takes into account the added bonus from making 3's is 84.7%, which would lead the nation by 7% if he qualified. You have to play 60% of your team's minutes to qualify, and he's at 57.5%, which I think we all agree should be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock
            According to Pomeroy's site, his eFG (effective field goal %) which takes into account the added bonus from making 3's is 84.7%, which would lead the nation by 7% if he qualified. You have to play 60% of your team's minutes to qualify, and he's at 57.5%, which I think we all agree should be higher.
            Wow. Wow in that he would lead the nation and by that wide a margin, and double wow that we can't find a way to get him on the court more.

Comment

His minutes are only limited by foul trouble and not getting in at the end of blowouts.

Kyles is awesome !!!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                What I see from Toure, especially with him playing the PG, is that he is taking a lot of responsibility to help lead his team, and this leads to poor decisions sometimes. Hopefully this gets better as the season progresses.
                I think PG is a natural progression for TM .When he get about 10 games under his belt I think we will see a vast improvement.Its not an easy transition but if I had to choose somebody to make the transition it would be TM.

Comment

Working...
                X