No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS WYOMING PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75-63--Shockers. PJ---a record 14 RB---Clemente a career high 12 points. MB had these sassy Cowboys number, just like last year. Great win----we are 3-2.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Hey, FSF, how do you like Couisnard's line tonight?

:poster_cooz:
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• If they can continue to improve just a little bit each game, we're going to be really good when it counts...

:wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :goshocks: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :posterwsu:
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Hey, FSF, how do you like Couisnard's line tonight

Mad---PJ made me very happy. He had some nice assists, always plays, slap the floor D (as WUDRWU calls it), 14 rebounds, 14- points-5 assists--6 offensive rebounds. The Shocks did good when PJ went out with 4 fouls. The great news is PJ has not even showed us his best game yet (he will have many even better) and will have more double-doubles(not to be confuse with our own Double Dribble). PJ reminds me in an All-around game of Warren Armstrong. To even be compared to WA, is an honor!!! It does make me very nervous when PJ is in foul teouble.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Hey, FSF, how do you like Couisnard's line tonight

Mad---PJ made me very happy. He had some nice assists, always plays, slap the floor D (as WUDRWU calls it), 14 rebounds, 14- points-5 assists--6 offensive rebounds. The Shocks did good when PJ went out with 4 fouls. The great news is PJ has not even showed us his best game yet (he will have many even better) and will have more double-doubles(not to be confuse with our own Double Dribble). PJ reminds me in an All-around game of Warren Armstrong. To even be compared to WA, is an honor!!! It does make me very nervous when PJ is in foul teouble.
            Uhh.... Definitely!! :whistle: :D

Comment

• It wasn't right looking at the paper and seeing PJ being the 3rd guy on the stat sheet, he's our best player. Tonight was just P.J. being P.J.

Comment

• Team = Better

Crowd = pathetic again. At times I felt like the only person jumping up and cheering. I guess we saw how many bandwagon and ku-first fans there are that attend the games. LOTS of empty seats.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                  A Shocking 77, Cowboys 63
                  We should of tried for an un-sportsman like late basket.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan
                    Team = Better

Crowd = pathetic again. At times I felt like the only person jumping up and cheering. I guess we saw how many bandwagon and ku-first fans there are that attend the games. LOTS of empty seats.
                    (SELF-IMPOSED BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED BTW.. Wooo)

I totally agree. Our O looked better in part due to Wyoming's up-tempo play. What did we have? 2 or 4 points after about 5 or 6 minutes? Then we went on a tear..

I totally agree about the crowd. What a disappointment. We made some really good plays and at times the players had to beg for the crowd to get into it. Half the student section was empty. Blocks of empties everywhere. I'm really, really disappointed in our fanbase. Totally unacceptable.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                      Originally posted by shockerfan
                      Team = Better

I totally agree. Our O looked better in part due to Wyoming's up-tempo play. What did we have? 2 or 4 points after about 5 or 6 minutes? Then we went on a tear..

I totally agree about the crowd. What a disappointment. We made some really good plays and at times the players had to beg for the crowd to get into it. Half the student section was empty. Blocks of empties everywhere. I'm really, really disappointed in our fanbase. Totally unacceptable.
                      i agree about the fanbase, we now know who the true shocker fans are?
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• ummmm....it's thanksgiving weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                          Originally posted by ShockerFever
                          Team = Better

i agree about the fanbase , we now know who the true shocker fans are?
                          Thanksgiving weekend and the biggest college football game in these parts since #1 Nebraska met #2 Oklahoma in 1970..... :whistle:

I'm sure more than a few students are out of town, not too mention the geezers....come to think of it, participation on ShockerNet is pretty pathetic tonight... if it were not for the out of towners....

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                            Thanksgiving weekend and the biggest college football game in these parts since #1 Nebraska met #2 Oklahoma in 1970..... :whistle:
                            That's fine and dandy.

Is WSU playing in it?

I'm home now from the game and able to catch the final and most important quarter. Do you not think it's kinda sad that most ticketholders are paying more attention to a non-WSU football game than a WSU home game?

Unfortunately for the no-showin', fake fans, it looks like it was a waste of tv-watching anyways.. Serves 'em right.. 8)
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                              Originally posted by newshock1234
                              Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              Team = Better

i agree about the fanbase , we now know who the true shocker fans are?

I'm sure more than a few students are out of town, not too mention the geezers....come to think of it, participation on ShockerNet is pretty pathetic tonight... if it were not for the out of towners....
                              Thanksgiving weekend...ok.....KU football game only reinforces my earlier statement of how many ku-first fans there are that attend the games.

Still pathetic any way you cut it. Not just numbers but just overall energy of the crowd. Didn't even get that loud when Marshall was trying to get the crowd into it...at least not as loud as it can and should get.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                                Originally posted by jocoshock
                                That's fine and dandy.

Is WSU playing in it?

I'm home now from the game and able to catch the final and most important quarter. Do you not think it's kinda sad that most ticketholders are paying more attention to a non-WSU football game than a WSU home game?

Unfortunately for the no-showin', fake fans, it looks like it was a waste of tv-watching anyways.. Serves 'em right.. 8)
                                It's pretty self-righteous of you to call ANYONE who holds season tickets and supports the program a FAKE fan.

And assuming that these people place KU above WSU is also a bit presumptuous.... maybe they place time with loved ones out of town ahead of a BASKETBALL GAME.... just a thought...

edit: reply applies to both ShockerFever and ShockerFan....don't want to be accused of not getting my replies right....

And while we are at it, what kind of "FAN" takes a break from posting on the board just because things get a little bumpy?

Comment

Working...
                                X