No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS WYOMING PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, didn't think it was one-sided, just inconsistant (both ways).

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
      Yeah, didn't think it was one-sided, just inconsistant (both ways).
      Fair enough – unfortunately that happens all too often. It is frustrating to watch so I can't imagine what it is like on the players.

In defense of Mekel's defense – Wyoming's guards are good and they are going to make a lot of opposing players look bad. However, he does need to continue to improve in this area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie
        Originally posted by pinstripers
        Yeah, didn't think it was one-sided, just inconsistant (both ways).
        Fair enough – unfortunately that happens all too often. It is frustrating to watch so I can't imagine what it is like on the players.

In defense of Mekel's defense – Wyoming's guards are good and they are going to make a lot of opposing players look bad. However, he does need to continue to improve in this area.
        The one ref seemed to make the majority of the calls, or maybe I just noticed because 85% of his calls went against the Shockers.

It looked like a couple of Matt's turnovers (especially the first one) were the fault of the receiver. Gal's passes on the perimeter are just too soft. Good crisp passes on target would get through. But telegraphing a 30-foot soft pass combines the three worst problems in passing the basketball.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
        X