turgeon and the 'bare' cupboard??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turgeon and the 'bare' cupboard??

i guess i don't agree totally that mark left the cupboard bare...i believe had he stayed this team would have a different, fuller look...ogirri,turg's recruits,etc...marshall IS the right guy, but these players don't all stink...and there would have been other good ones to work with.

jmho...

I'm not so sure that Ogirri would still be here.

Comment

I don't agree with the way MT left but I will leave it at that.

Comment

I'm pretty sure orgirri's depature was in place well before turg's

Comment

I agree. A Turg team would probably be better at this point in the season. But I think I'll take Marshall in the long-term.

Comment

Sean and Arbry would be gone.

So would Ellis and Mantas and EO.

Here would be Sampay, Baker and Bowles + 1 other in all likelyhood.

Clemente would be on either team.

I'll let everyone else discuss.

Comment

I disagree, i dont think MT would have done any better. Remember a MT coached team was only 8-14 in his last 22 last year, i think MT knew it would be work and thats one of the reasons why he left.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Bowels wouldn't be here or Ellis, Sampay is debatable. The Orgiri that returned is questionable. Baker I think wanted to be here and we said no thanks. I think that Marshall did the best he could for the short time period he had left.

Comment

FSF was always a huge Ralph Miller fan. I hated it when he left WSU, and never really understood why he left to Iowa. With him, Ralph took a few recruits we would have landed.

Likewise, Coach T did take us places we wanted to go. He took DB with him and redshirted him. His KU buddy at Illinois State ended up with Sampay. Those moves---I did not dig. However, right now, that is all water under the bridge. The Shockers went snorkeling at the Jam yesterday and today found a way to beat a team that beat Bradley earlier in the year. Now that----I DIG!!!!!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I am not going to elaborate, but Ogirri's leaving had to do more with personal problems than on the court issues, and he made the best move for him.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      Sean and Arbry would be gone.

So would Ellis and Mantas and EO.

Here would be Sampay, Baker and Bowles + 1 other in all likelyhood.

Clemente would be on either team.

I'll let everyone else discuss.
                      Give me what we've got. It's going to work. We just beat a team that Bradley couldn't, and they were picked #2 in the league. Give it time, this team will get progressively better as the year goes on.

Comment

I'm happy with my team.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Btw, Mantas has just scratched the surface of his ability on the floor.

Comment

I dont believe Bowles was redshirted after all. The last game box score shows he scored 2 points

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                            I dont believe Bowles was redshirted after all. The last game box score shows he scored 2 points
                            And arbry isnt hurt because he got a couple of rebounds in the loss to baylor

Comment

I'm happy with them too.

Just sit back and relax and let the coaching staff work with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X