Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, sorry but this offense is terrible...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what the other guys think of Gal Mekel? I know this is random - - but I just wonder, because it seemed like he took some selfish shots tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by melcong4
      I wonder what the other guys think of Gal Mekel? I know this is random - - but I just wonder, because it seemed like he took some selfish shots tonight.
      He's contributing more to the team than handicapping it. PJ took 16 shots in two games a made only 1. Gal is not the problem here.

Comment

yea Gal and Phil are the only ones showing up
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by melcong4
          Nobody else among the guards/wings has shown the cajones to be aggressive on the offensive end. If they have a problem with Gal realizing that you have to actually put the ball through the hoop in order to win games, then they should switch to a game where all they have to do is defend, like soccer. I will contend that Gal has outplayed Matt and PJ combined to this point, even with all of his stupid turnovers.

Yes, I am ranting. Yes, I am being too harsh with Matt and PJ. Yes, there is a lot of season left and I am sure that they will be fine. But I don't think it is too much to ask of seniors who have been getting significant minutes since their freshmen year to produce more when the team really needs them.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
            yea Gal and Phil are the only ones showing up
            For sure, they're pulling their weight, we need some production out of someone else. This offense is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
            X