Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, sorry but this offense is terrible...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did EVERYONE forget how to shoot? Other than Gal.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Re: Wow, sorry but this offense is terrible...

Originally posted by KC Shox
      Originally posted by GoShox117
      I mean come on, our defense and rebounding is spot on, but we gotta start scoring some points. This is ridiculous, I'm so chapped right now.
      Settle down rookie.
      Settle down? This is my team and I'm upset about it, if your disconcerted by my post then don't comment, how bout that, joke.
      Whoa! Take some midol will you? We are two games into the season and you threw a temper tantrum that rivals my 3 year-old niece. I think you're just a little premature in your meltdown that's all.........rookie.
      Wow, I make a comment about how the offense is struggling and now I'm throwing a tantrum? It's not a meltdown, it's an observation, the same that was in the paper. Not sure how that relegates me to the level of a 3 year old....
      Okay - okay, so you're not on the level of my niece, but using words such as "terrible, chapped, ridiculous" suggests that you went insane in the membrane rather than making a simple editorial or observation on the offense. You went from initially saying our offense is terrible to now our offense is struggling. I'm just pointing out the emotional yo-yo you seem to be on. But, I understand, women tend to be a little more emotional than their male counterparts.
      Wow, you are a piece of work. I'm through with this.
      Oh c'mon! I was having fun gosh darn it. Just remember, I'm not Public Enemy Number 1 on Shockernet for nothing.
      So I've heard.

:D

It's cool, I just want them to get it going and so far they aren't. Twelve points in the first 5 minutes was getting me excited, but ten in the last fifteen... Goodness.

Comment

I think I'm going to be sick... This is crazy. Monmouth?

Comment

I was already sick. This is just making it worse. How can anyone shoot under 30%?
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I mean come on, our defense and rebounding is spot on, but we gotta start scoring some points. This is ridiculous, I'm so chapped right now.
            Settle down rookie.
            rookies spot on grey bush.
            "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
            CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
              Settle down rookie.
              rookies spot on grey bush.
              ?

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                I was already sick. This is just making it worse. How can anyone shoot under 30%?
                I'm totally confused, these guys just aren't feeling it I guess. Losing to Monmouth is a huge blow to this program right now, but like someone said earlier, losing early is better than losing late, as in during valley play. But Monmouth?!?!? Horrible offense....

Comment

I'm totally confused, these guys just aren't feeling it I guess. Losing to Monmouth is a huge blow to this program right now, but like someone said earlier, losing early is better than losing late, as in during valley play. But Monmouth?!?!? Horrible offense....
                  I'll agree with you, you've gone from terrible offense yesterday to horrible offense today. Can I add horrific offense, I thinks that fits better. Oh well, I think it is purely mental and it's gonna take that first blow-out feel good win in order to turn this team around.

Comment

I'll agree with you, you've gone from terrible offense yesterday to horrible offense today. Can I add horrific offense, I thinks that fits better. Oh well, I think it is purely mental and it's gonna take that first blow-out feel good win in order to turn this team around.
                    Maybe the girl in your Avatar could help out..... 8)
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I agree, in theory. I just don't think we could blow out Friend U right now.

Comment

Can't wait for that blow-out, it's gonna be great.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
                          I agree, in theory. I just don't think we could blow out Friend U right now.
                          Time to call Mr. Myagi.... wax on... wax offf... wax on... wax off....
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                            Maybe the girl in your Avatar could help out..... 8)
                            Phil just said "maybe we can put it in the hole" tee hee.

Comment

The box score is up versus Monmouth

America’s leader in organizing exciting, memorable and unique tours and tournaments for college and high school teams and their fans.

If you can believe it we had only 14 FG for the game! Over half of the points came from the charity stripe. Per Kennedy the officiating did seem to be 'poor' on both sides and were calling a lot that normally is let go. One nuber that really sticks out is 2/17 from 3 point land - FYI thats 12 %.

I guess on the good side though there is a lot of season left to try to improve things. One thing that bothers me was Marshall's comment in the postgame interview with Kennedy saying 'This team is very fragile right now ....". Hope it is not the team chemistry problems of last season arising.

Comment

I hope the fragile remark wasn't in reference to a loss or two totally destroying our Shocks mindsets.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going" would seem to apply here.

Comment

Working...
                                X