Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

met several UNI people at Ford Center....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 60Shock
    I'm always for anyone who plays KU. I guess I'd even have to pull for CU.
    Blasphemy!

Prediction for the game:

KU: 77
    UNI: 71

KU goes on a 15-2 run to end the first half. UNI goes on a 12-2 run to start then 2nd, then KU pulls away late holding UNI to 0 FGs in a 5 minute span and only a few Ali Farokhmanesh 3's at the end of the game cut it to 6.
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I don't know if I can see UNI winning.. however, I do think it's going to be a close, intense game.

Comment

Great win for the MVC. Of course, UNI shouldn't have had to face #1 until alter in the tourney, but they stood up and are counted!
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Congrats NIU! Great win for the valley.
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu
            Congrats NIU! Great win for the valley.
            It is UNI ..NIU is Norhterh Illinois University...just saying
            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Re: met several UNI people at Ford Center....

Originally posted by Veritas
              Originally posted by molly jabali
              ...watching the games...when i identified myself as a Shocker fan, they universally praised our team and said we deserved a bid.their game was a great one...maybe give KU a game tomorrow.
              UNI will give KU problems for about 3-6 minutes and then KU will win by at least 18.
              I was glad to see UNI beat UNLV though, but I hope KU crushes them into the floorboards.
              I hope KU starts adjusting their schedule and stops protecting their home court against Alcorn, Radford, etc and get on the road in some tough environments and play the USU, BYU, WSU, and Nevadas. KU players were not mentally prepared for this game.

Comment

...watching the games...when i identified myself as a Shocker fan, they universally praised our team and said we deserved a bid.their game was a great one...maybe give KU a game tomorrow.
                UNI will give KU problems for about 3-6 minutes and then KU will win by at least 18.
                I was glad to see UNI beat UNLV though, but I hope KU crushes them into the floorboards.
                I hope KU starts adjusting their schedule and stops protecting their home court against Alcorn, Radford, etc and get on the road in some tough environments and play the USU, BYU, WSU, and Nevadas. KU players were not mentally prepared for this game.
                you have a better chance of finding the holy grail before that ever happens.

Comment

I think you are right ASM, because I saw this documentary a few years ago that showed the holy grail falling down in a big crack in the ground inside this really cool cave.

I don't think anyone will find it again.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                    I think you are right ASM, because I saw this documentary a few years ago that showed the holy grail falling down in a big crack in the ground inside this really cool cave.

I don't think anyone will find it again.
                    EFFING NAZIS!!

Comment

KU did have a series with Nevada...not sure why it was done or the exact details....I dont think they will do that again though after Nevada beat them in Lawerence. Nick Fazekas was on that team I believe.

I think we have a much better chance with KSU and then maybe we can get KU to follow.
                      1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShokker
                        KU did have a series with Nevada...not sure why it was done or the exact details....I dont think they will do that again though after Nevada beat them in Lawerence. Nick Fazekas was on that team I believe.

I think we have a much better chance with KSU and then maybe we can get KU to follow.
                        KU had a player from Reno or the area is why it was done.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                        X