Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

met several UNI people at Ford Center....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Panthers!!!
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

KU will do like they always do....

Play to the level of competition for about 35 mins and then go on a 18-2 run at the end of the game.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        I think ku exsposes niu for the mid major team they are. It will be a beat down.
        I don't think it's that UNI is a midmajor...KU has been exposing everyone...except for the 2 teams that got hot.

Comment

it would just make my weekend if both KU and K state both lost to quote "Mid Major" teams on the same day.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

What time is the UNI game?

Go Panthers!!

Go Shocks!!!!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

4:40PM today, Channel 12 on the tube.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Gracias FSF!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Re: met several UNI people at Ford Center....

Originally posted by molly jabali
                  ...watching the games...when i identified myself as a Shocker fan, they universally praised our team and said we deserved a bid.their game was a great one...maybe give KU a game tomorrow.
                  you really know how to start a thread - props!!!
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                    KU will do like they always do....

Play to the level of competition for about 35 mins and then go on a 18-2 run at the end of the game.
                    This is where I'm at, but I wouldn't be suprised to see KU up 10 at half.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

GO UNI! GO! GO Valley!

Comment

thank you!

Comment

All the fans I met at the ford center were very nice except for a couple of UNLV fans that knocked down my 6 yeard old nephew...they were horsing around...accident but I still barked at them..even they were nice and appologized.....

Very nice BYU folks with lots of questions about the kansas teams and nice comments toward WSU..I told them their state had some solid teams as well..

Its been alot of fun....just need a huge dose of Black and Gold here...i wonder how we would compare crowd wise with K-State and KU if we were here....that would be something..I think they would be SHOCKED
                          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

"All the fans I met at the ford center were very nice except for a couple of UNLV fans that knocked down my 6 yeard old nephew..."

Hey WSUShokker--if that ever happens again, just call FSF. Have I ever mentioned I have only lost 1 fight ever? Yup yup yup!!! "I was runnin from this chick and tripped and things got really painful for a spell."
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShokker
                              All the fans I met at the ford center were very nice except for a couple of UNLV fans that knocked down my 6 yeard old nephew...they were horsing around...accident but I still barked at them..even they were nice and appologized.....

Very nice BYU folks with lots of questions about the kansas teams and nice comments toward WSU..I told them their state had some solid teams as well..

Its been alot of fun....just need a huge dose of Black and Gold here...i wonder how we would compare crowd wise with K-State and KU if we were here....that would be something..I think they would be SHOCKED
                              As I recall we out numbered the KU fans in 1981 when we beat them in the Super dome in New Orleans.

Of Course I am biased and that was so long ago that my memory my be a little off. But we did have thousands of Shocker fans there. It was very impressive. There was Yellow and Black everywhere.

If we were playing as close as OKC, I can't imagine how many Shocker fans we would have. We could probably fill the entire arena if they would let us.

Comment

I'm always for anyone who plays KU. I guess I'd even have to pul for CU.

Comment

Working...
                                X