Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

met several UNI people at Ford Center....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• met several UNI people at Ford Center....

...watching the games...when i identified myself as a Shocker fan, they universally praised our team and said we deserved a bid.their game was a great one...maybe give KU a game tomorrow.

I still hope Adam Koch gets kicked in the balls

Comment

Gotta pull for the Valley during tourney time, but once that's over, they're the enemy again!

I dislike UNI, but I HATE KU. Even though I picked KU to win the whole thing in my bracket, I would be ok with not winning knowing that UNI pulled off the upset.

Looking forward to seeing the game.

Comment

Ben Jacobsen (player) called my mother a filthy whore, to her face.

Adam Koch emasculated my nephew in a pick up game with an elbow.....during a timeout....at the water fountain.....with a smile.....in third grade.

Eggs ran over my dog......then went back, drove over him again, then ate him.

Go Panthers!

Comment

Didn't Eggs drink all the liquor in your house before getting in his car, running over your favorite Shocker yard ornament on his way to finding your dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
            Didn't Eggs drink all the liquor in your house before getting in his car, running over your favorite Shocker yard ornament on his way to finding your dog?

Actually, I don't keep a lot of liquor, but he did down a bottle of '75 Dom that was given to us as an anniversary present, and some fermented strawberries in the fridge. I'm sure it was plenty to light up that pea brain.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Adam Koch emasculated my nephew in a pick up game with an elbow.....during a timeout....at the water fountain.....with a smile.....in third grade.

/spews drink on keyboard

Thx, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Go Panthers!
                Eglseder makes my dog look good.
                Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                Students > Alumni
                If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Re: met several UNI people at Ford Center....

Originally posted by molly jabali
                  ...watching the games...when i identified myself as a Shocker fan, they universally praised our team and said we deserved a bid.their game was a great one...maybe give KU a game tomorrow.
                  UNI will give KU problems for about 3-6 minutes and then KU will win by at least 18.
                  I was glad to see UNI beat UNLV though, but I hope KU crushes them into the floorboards.

Comment

The game is going to be closer than people think.

Comment

UNI should quickly find a way to incorporate a 'B' into their name.

Comment

UNI is the type of team that, if hot, can give KU fits. They have the size to play with the chicken hawks and the discipline to win. If KU doesn't hit shots or take advantage of their athleticism, they COULD be done.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

If Kansas doesn't decide to play for ten minutes like they did Thursday, I think UNI will eat KU's lunch.

Comment

UNI should make it an interesting game. They're disciplined and don't make a lot of mistakes. They've got some size which helps and they absolutely will not try to run with KU. If for some reason they do they'll get smoked. But they do what the do and will play tough D and take their time on offense and keep this game close. Unless KU finds a way to shoot some ridiculous percentage or something from outside which I just don't see happening.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think ku exsposes niu for the mid major team they are. It will be a beat down.

Comment

Working...
                              X