Pitt State leading KSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt State leading KSU

Midway throught the 2nd half, Pitt State has maintained a pretty consistent lead over the National Championship-bound Wildcats. Now up five, 59-54.

I think the KSU fans will storm the court if they pull this one out.

Comment

Do they even remember how to do that?

Comment

KSU won by 10. Corey Abercrombie, PSUs big man had 23 points and 7 rebounds with less than a minute left in the game. He had 9 points and 4 rebounds against the Shox....

Beasely has his usual double-double (28/14). Of course all of this is predicated on believing that ESPNs box scores are up to date.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

The Dalonte HillCats manage a 10-point win, 76-66, avoiding Frank Marin's first official loss as this was not an exhibition game for the HillCats.

Comment

I realize it's early in the season, but if you compare how the Shox held PSU to 10 points in the first half, and PSUs big man to only 9 points, that could be an encouraging sign of things to come for the Shox from a defensive standpoint. Will be interesting to see how we do against allegedly better teams (than PSU).

HCGM mentioned in his post-game show that Abercrombie is a legit D1 player at 6-7, 243. He apparently from the east and coach was well aware of him before. Said the only reason he wound up at PSU was because he couldn't get his grades in order....

Still have to work on our offense a bit, but I still think that will fall into place as HCGM sets his rotation and those players get more consistent time on the floor..

:goshocks:
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

A RIDDLE FOR SHOCKER NET-----What do gorillas and bulldogs have in common? They know how to go into ferocious, savage, man-eating, bestial, wildcats back yards and make domesticated, docile, submissive, fluffy, and obedient mildcats out of them. EWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! If K-State would have been taking care of business at the free-throw line, they could have won the game much easier.

Actually, WSU held Pitt to the lowest scoring total of their games between KU, WSU, and KState.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think that Frank Martin should ask Ron Prince for some advice about how to play tough defense.....oh wait, forget that.

Comment

Checked the attendance, and unbelievably there were 4,000 (That's Four Thousand) Kittie fans who REFUSED TO SHOW UP and watch Beasley play.

Comment

Was it just me or did anyone else hear some fans booing when they went in for halftime? Pitt State was definitely not out coached today.

Comment

K-State doesn't need coaches. They have Michael and Momma Beasley.

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
                        Checked the attendance, and unbelievably there were 4,000 (That's Four Thousand) Kittie fans who REFUSED TO SHOW UP and watch Beasley play.
                        They better wake up and realize Beasley's and Walker's kitty careers will be over in a matter of about 4 months. After that they're left with Ricky Martin and the AAU wonderkid.

Comment

Hate, Hate, Hate!
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                            Hate, Hate, Hate!
                            First of all, I wanna thank God for giving everybody so much, and me, so little. I hate you, I hate you, and I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else, but you. And as I stand here sippin' the soda that I'm sure somebody spit in, I just wanna say yall can kiss my a**. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home and put some water in Buck Nasty's momma's dish.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

KSU started 4 Freshman and it showed. Doesn't matter what their rankings as recruits are they are still Freshmen. Frank worked them extremely hard in practice Saturday after a Friday night game on purpose to see how they would react knowing they have a tournament coming in 2 weeks. Clearly they did not react well but I'm confident they will learn from this. The talent is there beyond Beas and once the injuries heal this team will be excellent.

That said I'll admit sitting there sweating bullets most of the game. Actually the highlight of the game was a Pitt State player flipping off the students after fouling out

:D

Comment

Working...
                              X