• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I once had a farm in Africa...”
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Was just thinking about Ehimen and how nice it was when our biggest concern was if he was ever going to get out of Africa and to Wichita. Those days of discussion beat a lot of what we are discussing these days.

Sorry. I just wanted to go back to a time when things were less heavy and feel good, even if for only a couple of minutes.
      Those were the days my friend...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Bump
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• LoL. It lives on.

Comment

• It MUST be longer than the TP thread.

For Orupke, final Four is a ring. For TP final four is the minutes left in the game when he felt entitled to take every shot every possession.

Comment

• A genetic specimen for all time.

Just wish he hadn't been raised around that communist, savage, waste-of-time sport called... soccer. It literally stole millions from his NBA career.

Comment

• Is Ehimen still working in Wichita?

Comment

• It lives on!

Comment

• Best. Thread. Ever.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• By far the most exciting moment of the season to date.

Likely not to be matched, to be honest.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        A genetic specimen for all time.

Just wish he hadn't been raised around that communist, savage, waste-of-time sport called... soccer. It literally stole millions from his NBA career.

thank God we had a reprieve from this Shocker basketball season to enjoy the best athletes in the world and an epic conclusion.
                        I hated the site selection and timing but thanks for the World Cup!
                        Phi Alpha

Comment

• The World Cup was great. I bet Ehimen could have made a solid goalie
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• He's in Phoenix working as a software analyst, and can't make it for the F4 reunion

https://goshockers.com/news/2023/7/2...eet-spots.aspx
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• That's a bummer. Ehimen is a good dude and I really wish he could have been here.

He will always have a special place in my memories.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                That's a bummer. Ehimen is a good dude and I really wish he could have been here.

He will always have a special place in my memories.
                                I wish a prominent alum or supporter (even Fred) would call him and say, “pack your bags Ehimen, the jets fueled and we’re on our way to get you.”
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X