National Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post

KC is not rattled whatsoever. Let's keep things in perspective here, we've seen three different United States Presidents in the office since this comment was made. Pat Mahomes was a 6th grader, Beowulf was the number one movie in the land and my wife's Nissan Murano had 170,000 less miles on it. Jiminy Christmas, how petty can one be? Heck, let's just start a sticky thread titled, 'All Wrong Predictions & Comments Here" while we're at it if this is so important and worth pursuing.
    Thanks for the perspective KCShox....I mean Shox The Revenant.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post

KC is not rattled whatsoever. Let's keep things in perspective here, we've seen three different United States Presidents in the office since this comment was made. Pat Mahomes was a 6th grader, Beowulf was the number one movie in the land and my wife's Nissan Murano had 170,000 less miles on it. Jiminy Christmas, how petty can one be? Heck, let's just start a sticky thread titled, 'All Wrong Predictions & Comments Here" while we're at it if this is so important and worth pursuing.
      So because it happened 12 years ago it makes you less dumb? Is that your logic here?

You made a prediction. You sucked horribly bad at it. Nobody called you out on it. Til now. You gotta eat it. Nobody forced you to predict what you predicted.

And predictably, you can’t swallow it.

Learn from it and move on.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
      X