No announcement yet.

I hate all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that some of the referees are allowed to do their jobs soooo bad and seemingly not have to answer to anyone. If I did my job as bad as some of them do I would be fired. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by WuSlamaJama
      I hate that some of the referees are allowed to do their jobs soooo bad and seemingly not have to answer to anyone. If I did my job as bad as some of them do I would be fired. Just sayin'.
      :good:
      "You want answers?"
      "I want the truth."
      "You can't handle the truth!"

Comment

I hate that the complain about thread turned into the Lets get the band back together and look at these fat cheerleaders thread
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

I hate UNI. I hate the Ogre, I hate everyone there with the last name of Koch. I hate Jacobsen probably more than I ever have. I hope they get killed by Winthrop in the first round of the tournament.

I don't hate them as much as Creighton, but they're making a case.

I hate that the only game I was actually able to sit down and watch is the one we lose.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

I hate having to hear from my snobby KU fan friends about how much they think WSU sucks. Oh how I just want to punch them in the frickign face.

Comment

Originally posted by shocking
              I hate having to hear from my snobby KU fan friends about how much they think WSU sucks. Oh how I just want to punch them in the frickign face.
              Kick them square in the grapes ,,, I hear that really hurts ,, :lol:
              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Since everyone is tap dancing around this, I will go ahead and say it. I HATE KU! There, I said it, boy that felt good. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
                “Confrontation simply means meeting the truth head-on.”

Mike Krzyzewski

Comment

Working...
                X