I hate all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that a group of opposing fans always sit above me in Section 118
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

FSF hates it that I under-estimated how many wins these Shocks would win. I said 21 before the Season and they have already won 21. This may be a first for an eternal opitimist!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
        I used to have seats in 118 and I hated the traveling fans. I hate that I moved to Nevada and don't have tickets anymore. I hate Dave Dahl's keys to the game that I have to listen to on the radio instead of being at the game. I hate Rusty Eck Ford, why should I have to buy one of their cars before I can judge if they're better? I hate the Butler.

Edit: Thread of the year so far...
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
          I used to have seats in 118 and I hated the traveling fans. I hate that I moved to Nevada and don't have tickets anymore. I hate Dave Dahl's keys to the game that I have to listen to on the radio instead of being at the game. I hate Rusty Eck Ford, why should I have to buy one of their cars before I can judge if they're better? I hate the Butler.
          Click it or Ticket...

Comment

It wouldn't be as bad if the other fans in that area didn't continue to egg them on the entire game. They annoy me more than the opposing fans do.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              It wouldn't be as bad if the other fans in that area didn't continue to egg them on the entire game. They annoy me more than the opposing fans do.
              ??
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I hate that Mike Kennedy thinks the Shox are "murdered"in the lane every time they go in there...Barnards anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by JMAN_KC

I hate that Mike Kennedy thinks the Shox are "murdered"in the lane every time they go in there...Barnards anyone???
                  I like that one alot...mass causualties in the paint....the body count is piling up.....Barnards anyone?

I hate that I cant find a good reason to Hate USU....they are good peeps and polite posters..of course the losing school will have its gripes about this and that....always happens...but leading up to the game...pretty much class acts on their part
                  1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Kennedy does seem to have gotten worse with the homerism this year. Either that or there is a vast striped conspiracy against the Shockers.

I hate that I can't get Barn'rds. Mmmmm....
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I hate that Kennedy is so smooth from his commentary to advertisements that I don't realize he's selling me something until it's too late...

Cost me $100 to the Butler...
                      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

I HATE EVANSVILLE!!!! ARG ARG ARG at them!

Instead of "remember the Alamo", it's now: Remember Evansville.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I hate that Gabe Blair won't be playing tonight
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I HATE BOB PUTZ
                            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

He is a Lutzer.

Comment

I hate fans that say "I would never boo" but then turn around and say, but "booing" is okay. Then why the hell don't you boo, if it's okay? BECAUSE YOU WERE TAUGHT ITS NOT OKAY BY YOUR PARENTS, SO ITS NOT OKAY. I hate you.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X