No announcement yet.

I hate all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

HATE HATE HATE

Comment

I hate that I chose last night to break out my new WSU-logo "dress shirt" to wear to work, and then after continuously rubbing the WuShock "for luck", they lost anyway (but my nipple has never been harder...) :whistle:

I hate that the Shockers even have to PLAY teams with an RPI of 292...what do they ever gain?

I hate that I think I can affect the outcome of the game by what I wear and what I rub during the game.

I hate that I'll never be able to afford court-side season tickets at the Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

HATE HATE HATE
          Sorry I've been away, I've been fillin' Bucknasty's mamas dish.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
            I hate the back of Forrest Whitakers neck.
            The back of Whitaker's neck needs a pedicure.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I hate black pepper and I hate you. I don't even know you, but I hate you. I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only to you.

Comment

I can't hate. :shock: :shock: :shock: :cowbell:
                If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Originally posted by shocking
                  I love that MC Hammer is going to be at the game Sunday.
                  Is he going to perform at half, or is he just going to be at the pep rally on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56
                    Originally posted by shocking
                    I love that MC Hammer is going to be at the game Sunday.
                    Is he going to perform at half, or is he just going to be at the pep rally on Saturday?
                    He will not be performing. I know he is going to be a guest judge at the Homecoming dance offs. The theme is Too Legit to Quit evidently, so I guess they put two-and-two together.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever

I hate fans who expect other fans to care when the team doesn't seem to care.
                      i hate that too

but i love the fact that i still think clevin hannah can win the valley tourney and get this team in the big dance.

Comment

Allow me to play:

I hate going to St. Louis every year, and figuring out how to sell the championship game tickets that I won't be using.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                          Allow me to play:

I hate going to St. Louis every year, and figuring out how to sell the championship game tickets that I won't be using.
                          Hahaha -- Man this thread is becoming therapeutic.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu
                            Originally posted by vbird53
                            Allow me to play:

Hahaha -- Man this thread is becoming therapeutic.
                            Exactly...whenever your reading a post and you see something you dislike, a posters attitude, your own attitude, a general malaise, something off topic probably by a mulitiple of 3....or just whatever crosses your mind thats been peeving you....

you come to the hate thread...you put it down, you own it, you can then let it go, You dont have to take over a thread with a 10 page diatribe between you and another poster or 2 or 3...or whatever it might be...

provides comic relief as well as a self help check up from the keyboard up
                            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

I hate that so many on here are talking NIT!

Comment

I hate the tulsa has Uzoh and we dont
                                1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
                                X