No announcement yet.

Conference Realignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one, NO ONE, cares about b-ball in conference realignment. Problematic for ku. For us too, unfortunately

Comment

Why are the Shox looking to be re-aligned? Did I miss something? Is the AAC not working out?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Why are the Shox looking to be re-aligned? Did I miss something? Is the AAC not working out?
        They are not. We're exactly where we want to be. Pure speculation and thought exercises just for fun.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

They are not. We're exactly where we want to be. Pure speculation and thought exercises just for fun.
          EXACTLY

Comment

I would hate to see Houston, Memphis, and Cincy go. We could once again be in a very precarious position.

Comment

Working...
            X