No announcement yet.

Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to wonder if Dennis shouldn't be called Denise.....

I mean, why would you call a coaches show to criticized the color scheme of the team uni's??

And the other question.....about turnovers? What, is he expecting us to be in midseason form? CGM tried a nearly infinite multitude of player combos, and he came right out and said it. He probably even said it before Dennis called up and asked it......again!!

Dennis, I suspect that you don't have anyone at home who will listen to you, so you've got to call into the Coach's show just to hear yourself talk.

You are a windbag!!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: .......in spite of you, Dennis....you should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

So now you guys can match a voice to the name. I'm glad you appreciated my opinions tonight.

j/k

Does Dennis post on Shockernet? If so, what is his name, there are not a lot of consistent negative posters on here other than myself and maybe a few others. I don't recall this guy.

Comment

Is Dennis the one that always calls in to Sports Daily? Has a strange and distinctive voice?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
          Is Dennis the one that always calls in to Sports Daily? Has a strange and distinctive voice?
          Yes. A nasally three-pack a day. He's usually fairly coherent and often brings some good points up. I'm not sure where his head was at tonight.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Four or five years ago Dennis was giving his opinion to MT. MT told him to follow some other team. It gave me goose bumps.

Comment

If someone is going to complain about uniforms, than I'm going to call coach Marshall and tell him that unless we get Jimmy Chitwood playin' ball we don't stand a prayer.

And on another note, commenting on men's uniforms, in my opinion, makes one look a little light in the shoe if you know what I mean. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Comments on uniforms should be kept for the ladies such as: "The women's uniforms make them look like tramps." or "I'd like to see just a little more cleavage up top and a little higher cut on the bottom"

On men, what is there to say? As long as they aren't pink, I'm sure that they are just fine.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I can't stand Dennis...he is a moron that thinks he is important because he calls into these shows. Unfortunatly he is too old and stupid (most likely) to be a part of Shocker Net. I wish he could read our opinion. Does anyone know him and can pass our sentiments along?

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
                  Four or five years ago Dennis was giving his opinion to MT. MT told him to follow some other team. It gave me goose bumps.
                  That was awesome - what did Dennis say?

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
                    I can't stand Dennis...he is a moron that thinks he is important because he calls into these shows. Unfortunatly he is too old and stupid (most likely) to be a part of Shocker Net. I wish he could read our opinion. Does anyone know him and can pass our sentiments along?
                    Tyrone Shoelace needs to kick Dennis square in the grapes. :yes:
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So, is it safe to say Dennis might have been the only person outside of Rock Hill, SC who didn't like the hire?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez
                        If someone is going to complain about uniforms, than I'm going to call coach Marshall and tell him that unless we get Jimmy Chitwood playin' ball we don't stand a prayer.

And on another note, commenting on men's uniforms, in my opinion, makes one look a little light in the shoe if you know what I mean. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Comments on uniforms should be kept for the ladies such as: "The women's uniforms make them look like tramps." or "I'd like to see just a little more cleavage up top and a little higher cut on the bottom"

On men, what is there to say? As long as they aren't pink, I'm sure that they are just fine.
                        You shoud be careful when commenting on Women athletes. Just ask Don Imus.

Comment

Dennis is a legend in his own mind.

Comment

...not all Dennis' are bad...

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
                              ...not all Dennis' are bad...
                              I know of at least one good one. He's mostly sane and normally knows what he's talking about :D
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Is Dennis' last name RADAR, I've heard of him if it is. May be he used his one phone call and we won't hear from him again.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                                X