No announcement yet.

WSU V Arkansas Tech Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More suprising then Gal's minutes in the first half I thought was Phils. His first rest came under the 10 min mark, but I think the major factor of that was Clemente's foul troubles. I thought Burley simulated J.T's spot in the rotation so as to keep others in position as much as possible. He was playing the bottom of the 1-3-1, but like others have said, at least he didn't look totally lost out there.

Comment

Do you guys think burley will get a chance to get any decent minutes this year?

Comment

No. I'm sure he got the minutes that Durley would have had were he here. On top of that, foul trouble is probably what got Burley in the game as well. With Durley back and Butler healthy (a few weeks still) playing time doesn't look good for him. Then when Ehimen gets here it'd be pretty tough.

Burley didn't look bad. But I can't say that he did anything to make him stand out at all as a guy who will get minutes this year. Unless there's foul trouble or heaven forbid injury, he'll get mop up duty when the games count.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by jigga5
          Do you guys think burley will get a chance to get any decent minutes this year?
          I am not sure, but my guess is no. He might get a few mop up minutes in blow out games.

As I said above, I was quite surprised he played in the first half. Plus, he had 5 minutes, I seem to recall.

Comment

Working...
          X