Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't heard any "WE WANT STUTZ" in the background

Comment

at least this one doesn't count. they're trying to gel and get the kinks out of the system

Comment

COOOZ!!

Gal has 13 Cooz has 17

It sounds like Gal scores 20 might happen

Comment

Clemete sounds like he's not really on his game offensively--missed layups, bobbled passes, etc. But at least he's getting to the rim to miss those layups. I'm sure he'll get that worked out.

Comment

Ramon's probably a little jumpy. I would be too if 10,000 people showed up to my game for a exhibition match

Comment

Ok, up 11 with about 7 to go. I want to win by 20. Stop fouling and we can do it easily.

Comment

What is up with the new gamewatcher? It has Mantas listed as Ehimen.

Comment

game watcher? where??

Comment

on goshockers.com

Comment

Is the home crowd being loud and proud impressing Stutz?

Comment

76-63 final. It sounds like a lot of the problems on offense were with communication, which will improve, but all the fouls will need to stop, even though not every team will shoot >90% from the line.

Griskenas sounded really pretty good for a guy who didn't score. Clemente seemed nervous, as discussed, but I'm not worried. Mekel and Braeuer impressed. PJ will always be good. I'm glad we have another exhibition.

Comment

Sounds like our guards scored the bulk of the the points. Hopefully we'll see a real difference when Durley and AB are back.

When Ark Tech played MSU, Drew Richards dominated inside. We really need someone to step up and be a go-to guy in the paint.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Same old story.. Guards played good, but we need some inside play....
                            Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Comment

Watching the game on the internet I was disappointed in our inside game.
                              Maybe Durley will help us next week. I'll be anxious to see him play. I was impressed with Ellis. I think he will be a major player this year for us.
                              Mantas was impressive on the boards. Our guards were careless with the ball on several occasions but scored most of our points. This being the first game of the season and with so many new players I thought we graded out at about a B- (too many fouls).

I saw a sign two or three time for Garrett Stutz to sign here on the internet broadcast. Great job! Clearly he is very interested in WSU. Hopefully our crowd influenced his decision.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Shockers look good at times tonight and not so good at times also.

PJ scared me for a second when he went down but it looks like he'll be alright.

Gal played well and proved he can shoot the three ball.

Matt made some key shots in the second half when AT was making a run.

Mantas was a beast on the boards with 11 rebounds.

Ramon looked nervous but hopefully he got the first-game jitters out.

Aaron Ellis shot the ball decent and grabbed a few rebounds. He has great potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X