Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valley games up to and including today (11-01-07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley games up to and including today (11-01-07)

on 10-27-07, Drake played:

DES MOINES, IOWA ? Junior transfer John Michael Hall came off the bench to score 17 points pacing a balanced attack as the Drake men's basketball team posted an 83-29 exhibition victory past Central College Wednesday night.

Today, 11-01-07, MSU plays Arkansas Tech.

Anyone know of more games played or will play tonight?

Re: Valley games up to and including today (11-01-07)

Originally posted by Snapshot9
    on 10-27-07, Drake played:

DES MOINES, IOWA ? Junior transfer John Michael Hall came off the bench to score 17 points pacing a balanced attack as the Drake men's basketball team posted an 83-29 exhibition victory past Central College Wednesday night.

Today, 11-01-07, MSU plays Arkansas Tech.

Anyone know of more games played or will play tonight?
    10-31-07

UNI def Wayne St 72-60

11-01-07

-Creigthon vs EA Sports All-Stars 7:05pm

-Bradley vs St. Ambrose - 7:05pm

-Indiana St vs DePauw - 7pm
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Here is the UNI link to the game:

(please try to provide links so we can read about their players)

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
        Here is the UNI link to the game:

(please try to provide links so we can read about their players)
        Didn't bother as it's just exhibition. But I took the 5 mins to look up the rest of the info you asked for.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

It was a big comeback win for UNI. They were down 9 with 14 minutes to play.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Was that an NJCAA D2 school Drake played?

Comment

Looks like a DIII school. Apparently, they have 23 Iowa conference all-sports trophies. :roll: :roll: :roll:
              Jocks & Jills
              3236 N. Rock Rd
              Wichita, KS 67226
              316-260-9800
              http://www.jocks-jills.com
              http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Also, you can get a look at our second exibition opponent tonight when KU takes on Pitt State. I know it's on TV here in Wichita anyway.

Comment

Missouri State up 52-25 at half, but their point guards are not looking good according to a fan.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

CU 88-75 over EA Sports. 4 newcomers with double figures.

Comment

Kapauns Matt Boswell had 9 pts tonight in a "tight" game between Emporia St and A+M. It was a 3 point game with 5 minutes to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ictjay
                        Kapauns Matt Boswell had 9 pts tonight in a "tight" game between Emporia St and A+M. It was a 3 point game with 5 minutes to go.
                        oo what a impressive showing by MT's boys
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Nice job Hornets!! With 7:04 left, was only behind nationally ranked aTm 64-62 before dropping 85-73 at the end. Hope Denzel enjoyed his 1 minute of playing time. :whistle:

Comment

GO HORNETS!!! Verrrry niiice... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wonder if the home crowd was deafening?

The heat on Turgeon in Aggieville is officially turned on!

From king to court jester in only a few short months.. :good:

I guess he will get to appreciate some more "alone time" during meals out with the family..

T

...8)

Comment

I'm sorry, but why are you laughing at Turgeon's 1st exhibition game?

Did he not take this program to a Sweet 16?

Did he not get this program back to a level respectable enough that a coach the caliber of Marshall would consider it a step up from Winthrop?

Did he not provide you with an absolutely unforgettable season(s)?

Answer the above questions, then ponder how juvenile you're being about an exhibition game coached by Turgeon.

Ridicullous.

Comment

Working...
                              X