Shocker chat with Paul, Friday 1 p.m.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocker22
    No RS needed we just need our guys to make the most of the minutes they get.
    Needed or not, it WILL happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      hmmm...you must know something that the rest of us don't know.

Comment

Honestly...what I'd like to see is GS progress so much in the off season that we can't justify a RS. Then, I'd like for AE to take one for the team and RS a year to work on his game, confidence, and pissibly further his education. COme back for a fifth year after JT and Gabe graduate when we will really need him to contribute as a leader and get alot more minutes at the 4 spot.

Comment

You are trying to inject logic into this debate.

Comment

I think you need to share whatever you are smoking with the rest of us.

Comment

I don't think coach would redshirt AE. AE is too important to what is most important to HCGM, which is defense. Plus, I think a redshirt year could actually hurt Aaron more than it would help him. He came in extremely rusty and locked up after his transfer year. AE just isn't going to ever be a big scorer and needs to finish up his career. The talent we have coming in is greater than the talent we have going out.

Comment

Originally posted by MTXE
                I don't think coach would redshirt AE. AE is too important to what is most important to HCGM, which is defense. Plus, I think a redshirt year could actually hurt Aaron more than it would help him. He came in extremely rusty and locked up after his transfer year. AE just isn't going to ever be a big scorer and needs to finish up his career. The talent we have coming in is greater than the talent we have going out.
                The Red Sea just parted... I agree 100%. :D
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I agree he probably won't redshirt but what transfer year are you referring to?

Comment

??

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
                      ??
                      Oops!
                      SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                        The Red Sea just parted... I agree 100%. :D
                        Correction... 75%! :D
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

hmmm...you must know something that the rest of us don't know.

:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
                            I think you need to share whatever you are smoking with the rest of us.

I'm only saying that it is the plan, and has been the plan for some time.

In just 2 seasons, Coach Marshall has built the program to the point that we can safely redshirt and develop 2 young men this year.

Gregg believes in the power of the redshirt.

There is no reason to think even for a moment that trend will not continue.

I don't not see a scenario at this point in time that will include a big man not redshirting next year.

And, all joking aside and no offense intended, I don't care for your reference.

Comment

??
                              Didn't he sit out a year after transferring from South Carolina?

Comment

??
                                Didn't he sit out a year after transferring from South Carolina?
                                He never attended SC
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X