Finally some real info on practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some real info on practices

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

like all the good news about mantas. i feel like he is going to be our second weapon behind cooz. i know he was timid at shocker madness and that worried alot of people but i think it takes being an organized game for him to show his true talents!

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
      like all the good news about mantas. i feel like he is going to be our second weapon behind cooz. i know he was timid at shocker madness and that worried alot of people but i think it takes being an organized game for him to show his true talents!
      Agreed. I was very glad to hear that about Mantas' production.

I was pleased to hear about PJ's dominance against guys who know his game. And while the article didn't say it, I'm going to assume he played opposite of Hawkins.

Clemente's inability to set legal screens concerns me a little. But at least that is something that should be easily correctible.

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!

Comment

The article referenced that the Shocks were "down to 13".

13 Schollys and 3 walk ons. That's 16. Butler's hurt, 15. Ehimen not here (yet) 14........

Where is the last one or am I missing something?

Also no mention of JT in the article seems, well, mildly bothersome.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

13 Schollys and 3 walk ons. That's 16. Butler's hurt, 15. Ehimen not here (yet) 14........

Isn't Hawkins out with a concussion? Did I dream that?
          There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek

I believe that is correct.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Plus hawkins can't play this year anyways, so that is the other one you're missing. 13 eligible, healthy players right now.

Comment

When was Hawkin's concussion made public? Or was it?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                  When was Hawkin's concussion made public? Or was it?
                  There was a story in the Eagle last week that mentioned it.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It was in the paper when they mentioned Butler popping his knee out. He ran right into a defender hard, and had to have stitiches to the left side of his mouth and a slight concusssion.

Comment

I just checked all the articles that are still online, including the Butler injury article, and there is no mention of Hawkins. Was it in a Lutz column?

Comment

I read it also, don't remember where. Maybe a week or week and a half ago?

Comment

Clemente's inability to set legal screens concerns me a little. But at least that is something that should be easily correctible.
                          Agreed, I was also worried about foul trouble with RC but I think, from everything we've heard he's a very smart kid and expect him to take coaching well. Doesn't seem to be hard headed at all. Feel he just needs to corral his agression. (happy to have it though; watching last year's team, particularly on the road, there was no fire whatsoever other than PJ; that was very hard to watch).

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek

Man I am an idiot. Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
                              I agree. I think that in order for this team to be successful, Mantas will have to be a major producer on offense. Someone on this team is going to have to make up the points that were contributed by Kyle Wilson and Sean Ogirri last year and the year before. Our post players are not going to make up all those points and PJ is not going to score 50 a game. I think Mantas is going to surprise a lot of people with how good he is offensively.

Comment

Working...
                              X