No announcement yet.

Marshall offers 2 scholarships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just informed today that Perry is no longer in Rivals Top 10 for 2012 and Jerry has said he's a borderline 4/5 star. I'd still take him in a heartbeat but found that interesting.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

These great players we just got, i was wondering how are they rated on rivals or even scout. Are they aleast a 3 star top 150. Does anyone know?Who is the highest rated player we have by rivals. I read where Perry was once top player in his class, what a steal that would be. Who cares if he only stays one year, kids would die to come in just to play with a player like that for one year if he is as good as they say.

Comment

Good point, spinner. If GM got Perry on the dotted line, it is possible that one or more other 4/5 star recruits might also be enticed to sign on. Afterall, there is nothing written one way or the other as to how long Perry might play for us.

And this could just as well work for every extra year Perry would stay in college.

I drool at thinking what GM could do in future recruiting years after he snaggs any player of Perry's ability.

Comment

Agreed. Cliff Levingston came to WSU in large part due to Antoine Carr playing for the Shox.

Comment

We didn't "just get" them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
              Originally posted by tw805
              Eet conferms my suspishen thet kay ewe fans r egnorent.
              What's doubly amusing is that the guy who posted on their board under this heading, "perry ellis get a offered from wichita state," (at least he spelled Wichita correctly), is shown as a Texan who also calls himself "F. Scott Fitzgerald." Ah, the Harvard of the Midwest.

Then again, maybe Fitzgerald just had really good editors.

Comment

Baseball recrutes well because of its past players and players now, don't think coach does'nt talk about it. He has kids that just falls in his lap, great high school players. One year he had 10 drafted. Plus the kids will run through a brick wall for him. They come in, he can let his kids do the recruting.This is where i think the basketball program must get. Its going to take alot of special planning, alot of hard work. We have the great fans in place.

Comment

If Perry did sign with WSU, expect KU to tell the NCAA to investigate us.
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Marshall attended Height's open gym the night before making the offers. Frank Martin was the other head coach in attendance.

Perry's mother was impressed that the two head coaches attended.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                      Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
                      Eet conferms my suspishen thet kay ewe fans r egnorent.
                      What's doubly amusing is that the guy who posted on their board under this heading, "perry ellis get a offered from wichita state," (at least he spelled Wichita correctly), is shown as a Texan who also calls himself "F. Scott Fitzgerald." Ah, the Harvard of the Midwest.

Then again, maybe Fitzgerald just had really good editors.
                      Well Fitzgerald DID go to Princeton I do believe.

Comment

They probably didnt intend to be funny :posterwsu: 8)
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'll just leave this avatar here:

Comment

Now that's the Koolaid I drink. Oh YEAH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X