Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    Originally posted by Smooth007
    That would be great so we could see all of the shocker games this year. I think last year a few were on college sports net maybe. I wonder if this is a possibility. CSN is now offered via cox on the sports & info tier.

Originally posted by newshock1234
    i wonder if any channel will pick up the games at the paradise jam
    They only showed the Illinois game.
    Two seasons ago.

Comment

Anyone know when replays on Ch. 22 are scheduled? Specifically tonight's game.

Sorry if already asked, I swear I searched for it.
      There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek
        Anyone know when replays on Ch. 22 are scheduled? Specifically tonight's game.

Sorry if already asked, I swear I searched for it.
        I was thinking the same thing. Normally it is at an odd hour either the same night or a couple nights later.

Comment

They ought to replay the LSU game about a dozen times! I know I would if I were the AD! :wsu_posters:

Comment

I wonder why the UAB game isn't on TV anywhere. Does anyone know why?
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
              I wonder why the UAB game isn't on TV anywhere. Does anyone know why?

No, but it should be.

It would be nice if someone could get this fixed by Saturday and at least get the game on COX 22.

That should be easy enough to do since it is a home game (and is already sold out) but I wouldn't count on it happening. Our AD (good at many things) seems way too content with our current TV situation and seems to have absolutely no ambition to improve it in any way.
              :wsu_posters:

Comment

Does anyone know if the LSU game from last night will be replayed on Cox 22?? I forgot to DVR it!

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
                  Does anyone know if the LSU game from last night will be replayed on Cox 22?? I forgot to DVR it!
                  Believe I heard it'll be replayed tonight, but not sure what time.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3
                    That should be easy enough to do since it is a home game (and is already sold out) but I wouldn't count on it happening. Our AD (good at many things) seems way too content with our current TV situation and seems to have absolutely no ambition to improve it in any way.
                    I think you hit that on the head. It is definitely time to fix it. I live 30 minutes from Wichita and can't get the games because I can't get COX cable. What a joke.

Comment

Until the seats are completely filled every game i dont think we need to televise every game. This season has been a little disappointing in home attendance. If we fill the house for a couple years in a row then i could see televising every home game.

Comment

Until the seats are completely filled every game i dont think we need to televise every game. This season has been a little disappointing in home attendance. If we fill the house for a couple years in a row then i could see televising every home game.
                        going on 3 years now

Comment

a sell out and a full house are two completely different things. attendence has not been that great this year. too many empty seats and available tickets. dont think you can complain about not being able to see the game when there are tickets announced being still available.

Comment

thats this year.

How about the last couple of years though

Comment

the last two years there have been games where the seats werent filled. cant give examples off the top of my head but i know there were. I know as soon as things went bad last year people got dis-interested.

Comment

the last two years there have been games where the seats werent filled. cant give examples off the top of my head but i know there were. I know as soon as things went bad last year people got dis-interested.
                                Look around the country. This is a problem not specific to Wichita.

I watched a piece of last night's Memphis @ Cincinnati game. The building had to be less than half full. Could you imagine if Wichita State had a top 5 team playing at our place? I'd bet you one million dollars that you couldn't find a an unused ticket in this town.

Comment

Working...
                                X