Television schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television schedule

WICHITA, Kan. ? In partnership with Cox and KWCH, Wichita State will televise at least 20 athletics events on Kansas Now 22 and KWCH during the 2007-08 school year, including 11 men's basketball games, six baseball games, two women's basketball games and one volleyball match, Director of Athletics Jim Schaus announced today.

Well thats good

Hopefully ticket marketplace comes through for me this year like it did last year.

Comment

What is MVC TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Hein72
        What is MVC TV?
        Fox-Sports Midwest, Channel 34 on Cox Cable

Comment

The paradise Jam won't be televised?

Comment

I'm glad to see that the Creighton game down there is on one of your local channels. When our TV schedule came out, that game wasn't listed. I'm hoping that Cox up here decides to pick up the telecast on one of its local channels. If not, do any of you know whether KN22 can be picked up by satellite so that we can watch it up here?

Comment

You can't pick up KN22 on satellite to my knowledge. Which really sucks, because I only 30 miles from Wichita and can't get Cox. That means I'll hardly see any games. Why are they only showing 2 on KWCH? Weren't there 4 last year? And I still think it's time for every game to be on TV. They're a garaunteed sell-out, so why not show it?

Comment

KN22 gives them a wider, regional audience reach. Of course, they are excluding a large number of locals in the process.

Comment

Yea, I have satelite and always have to go somewhere to watch the game when its on 22.

Comment

Dang! Not as many games on tv as in the past. Locally you guys get a lot of course, but only two on Fox Sports Midwest, and two on the ESPN networks for us out-of-towners to get over satelite. Looks like I'll only be able to watch 4 games this year. Last year I was able to watch probably a dozen or so. Oh well...there's always ShockerVision.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Again, my hope will be that Metro Sports in KC on Time Warner will pick up the KWCH and KN22 broadcasts (which happened a few times last year).

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        KN22 gives them a wider, regional audience reach. Of course, they are excluding a large number of locals in the process.
                        Seeing as how cable is being taken over by satellite, WSU is doing a great disservice to its fan base by showing the games on the Cox channel. Hopefully things will change next year, but I am not happy with this setup. Maybe I should write JS about it.

Comment

i wonder if any channel will pick up the games at the paradise jam
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

That would be great so we could see all of the shocker games this year. I think last year a few were on college sports net maybe. I wonder if this is a possibility. CSN is now offered via cox on the sports & info tier.

Originally posted by newshock1234
                            Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007
                              That would be great so we could see all of the shocker games this year. I think last year a few were on college sports net maybe. I wonder if this is a possibility. CSN is now offered via cox on the sports & info tier.

Originally posted by newshock1234
                              They only showed the Illinois game.

Comment

Working...
                              X