• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huskerblue
    Obsession noted. :roll:
    Obsession with our board noted

Comment

I'm less than thrilled and perhaps even a little disappointed in HCGM for seeking/allowing such an outcome. Every one of us who maligned red birds and their staff should be eating some humble pie...

Go Shocks...
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

LMFAO!!!!
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
          I'm less than thrilled and perhaps even a little disappointed in HCGM for seeking/allowing such an outcome. Every one of us who maligned red birds and their staff should be eating some humble pie...

Go Shocks...
          I'm disappointed but I wouldn't go quite that far as at least we have done a few things to challenge us.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock

Go Shocks...
            This is no where CLOSE to as bad as Illinois St's schedule LOL. As mentioned, at least there are some "resume building" games if the Shox can capitalize on a couple of them. Illinois St can go undefeated practically the whole darn season and still not get invited as an at-large.

Disclaimer: I'm not predicting we will get an at-large bid as I'm not sure we are quite there yet. Just saying that this schedule does allow for the POSSIBILITY should the Shox capitalize.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

says the CU fan on the WSU BOARD! LOL
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Schedule observations on shockwaves.

Sullentrop does an excellent job on this blog. It's more informative than what is published in the paper. No edificaiton can be a very good thing if the writer knows and cares what he is talking about. Thank you Paul. Go Shocks. Go Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                  I actually come here for one reason which is your members who update recruiting stuff are top of the line and I can find recruiting things here by typing in "Creighton" in the search box. I also find obsessive things like the Perrault thread and this thread in that process.

The other site that is good for finding recruiting info is the Bradley site. CU's used to be pretty good before the Rivals switcheroo.

Comment

I actually come here for one reason which is your members who update recruiting stuff are top of the line and I can find recruiting things here by typing in "Creighton" in the search box. I also find obsessive things like the Perrault thread and this thread in that process.

The other site that is good for finding recruiting info is the Bradley site. CU's used to be pretty good before the Rivals switcheroo.
                    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't think there is a single MVC (or any other college message board that gets decent activity) that doesn't have long topics devoted to their hatred/obsession of a rival.

And every one of those sites has posters who don't see the hypocrisy in pointing it out on other message boards.

Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I concur! LOL

Comment

From Sully's Shockwaves Blog:

Sexton also said WSU and Tulsa are talking future games. It’s been a crime these two aren’t playing. Anchor this game on a Saturday in December and play it every season in the city’s downtown arenas.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker

Sexton also said WSU and Tulsa are talking future games. It’s been a crime these two aren’t playing. Anchor this game on a Saturday in December and play it every season in the city’s downtown arenas.
                            Excellent! I see where Paul Presseys kid committed to MU 8)
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker

Hear! Hear! :clap:
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

The Tulsa game would be awesome.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X