Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule

Anyone have any updates on when the schedule will be released?

Probably not until late August, early September. That's when the MVC office typically releases the conference schedule.

Comment

Coach just said on KGSO that the non-conference schedule is complete but they have not released it yet. He said the only thing they had left was to schedule the date for the exhibition game. I would expect the non-conference schedule to be released in the next week or so.

Comment

Just found this:

Event: UMKC Men's Basketball vs. Wichita State
        When: December 9th
        Where: Municipal Auditorium

That's a Wednesday night so it will count out alot of Shocker Fans being there.

Comment

Originally posted by boilershock
          Just found this:

I heard this over the weekend and was extremely saddened. I still hope to attend but no doubt this will cut into the number of fans that can travel.

I would imagine that the Stutz family will represent, being a stone's throw away. Their passion should be enough to carry the day. Either way, the Roo's are due a serious payback. In fact, 2 serious paybacks.

Comment

Just found this:

This is one of the road wins we need. Not just for our RPI, our pride too.

Comment

My son and I will help carry the load at the game. I bet there will be quite a few Shocker fans.

Comment

ill definately be there

Comment

My wife and I will make the trip if for no other reason than to see how loud the roo fans are after the game. It really burned my buttocks to listen to them yelling "Its a long drive to get your a-- kicked". I have a feeling that paybacks will indeed be sweet from here on out.

Comment

Just found this:

I think I might be able to come up with some vacation days. Should be a fun trip.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                      My wife and I will make the trip if for no other reason than to see how loud the roo fans are after the game. It really burned my buttocks to listen to them yelling "Its a long drive to get your a-- kicked". I have a feeling that paybacks will indeed be sweet from here on out.
                      I'm with ya pogo, I'm sure our normal group will make the trip. My only response to those guys when they beat us was..."you're right, we do suck, I never thought we'd lose to UMKC. Best of luck in the NCAA tourney this year"

Comment

FYI--LSU schedule is out and there is no WSU game.

:posterwsu:

Comment

I guess contracts mean nothing to a bcs school. But then again maybe its just the way you interpret a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                            I guess contracts mean nothing to a bcs school. But then again maybe its just the way you interpret a contract.
                            Like the return game Memphis never gave us?

Comment

I doubt that the contract was worded such that LSU could just pull out without some financial penalty. Besides, I was thinking that last year it was decided to put it off another year to 2010-11. Does anyone else remember that?

Comment

Working...
                              X