No announcement yet.

Shocker Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you guys will really like what has been planned 8)
    Jocks & Jills
    3236 N. Rock Rd
    Wichita, KS 67226
    316-260-9800
    http://www.jocks-jills.com
    http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Originally posted by J&J-Ryan
      I think you guys will really like what has been planned 8)
      Spoken like a true insider! ;)

Can't wait! :posterwu:

Comment

I would really liked for Shocker madness to be a packed event, it was kind of embarassing in my opinion of our attendance in this event in the past.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I hope someone burned the Jock Jams CD. I can't wait

Comment

are any recruits going to be here for Shocker Madness this year?

Comment

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

bump
                KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
                Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

MC Hammer going to be there?

Comment

Today in the under WSU notes in the paper, P.S. mentioned the up and coming dunk contest. MB believes that A. J. Hawkins could be the favoite by a large margin. Other participants could be Mr. Clemente, MG and AE. The 3 point contest, if they still have one, could also be interesting to see more of what our perimeter may offer in terms of draining the outside J's.

Someday, I wished the format would include a longer Men's scrimmage. The 20 minute continuous clock seems over before a "hop, skip, and a jump."

Tuesday will be thrilling to get a "birds eye view" of our new era in Shocker Hoops. I hope our loyal fans 'answer the bell' to this new beginning by supporting this event with their attendance by the groves. There is much to be excited about in Shocker Land as the curtain unveils Tuesday at 21st and Hillside. See you there!!!!!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I'd like to see Arbry in the contest.

Comment

bump---ditto---great idea---a must see

Comment

A friend of mine asked me about that yesterday. You'd expect to see Griskenas and Ellis in it. I figured Hawkins would probably be involved as well. Clemente could, but he just doesn't seem like a dunk contest type of guy, but then again I don't know much about him. If they just go with the new guys fine, but Butler is the type of athlete that could make it interesting.

And of course, Cooz! My money is on Braeuer :whistle:
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Can MB dunk?

Comment

Really? Clemente seems like a Dunk guy to me. He would be the first guy I would have guessed to be in the Dunk Contest.

Comment

And maybe we should incorporate a half-court scrimmage--with representives from our own S.N.---taking on all comers---led by our own Tyrone Shoelace and Double Dribble (twins?)--Mr Malone(ASM) at the post who will be delivering the Mail on time --every time---- number 11-AZShocker doing his rendition of a poor man's Steve Nash, SubGod22 at S.F., so we will look younger then we really are,----and number 777- FSF--the "over the hill and twice as dusty H-2-O waterboy" and Royal-Shock as our undefeated Coach and the volunteers from the rest of you for quality depth which will be of essence. Rosewood will be in charge of the fresh nacho's that could be free to the public. Somebody better also bring some extra oxygen tanks because we will need them. Is their a Dr. in the House? Yes---our own WUDRWU

Comment

Working...
                                X