X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Madness

One week and counting until the new style of play is unveiled. I am curious if we are going to see just how much of an up tempo game Marshall has planned for the team.

I hope something closer to the phoenix suns WITH added vitamin D -DEFENSE!

Comment

I've never gotten to go to a Shocker Madness before - even though admission is free, do you have to go to the ticket office to reserve a spot? The details are pretty spotty on goshockers.com regarding the event.

Comment

Nope. Just walk in and pick a seat!

Comment

Come early.
          Stay late.
          Be loud.
          Wear yellow.

:goshocks: osterwu: osterwsu:

Comment

im excited!

Comment

im pumped!
              i havent gone yet but this year should be exciting!

Comment

Wasn't Turgeon A.W.O.L. from last years Shocker Madness? I think he was ill or something..?

It will be nice to hear coach address the fans in his new home "Koch Arena".

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                  im pumped!
                  i havent gone yet but this year should be exciting!
                  You'll like it.
                  Some posts are not visible to me.
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Wasn't Turgeon A.W.O.L. from last years Shocker Madness? I think he was ill or something..?

It will be nice to hear coach address the fans in his new home "Koch Arena".

T

...8)
                    Mark was sick last year. I'm fairly certain that everyone that attends will enjoy this year's version.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      he was definently there

Comment

yea he was there.. thats when we dropped the banners

Comment

Then he was gone the year before. He missed one of them because he was sick... lost his voice if I remember correctly.

Comment

If curiosity attracts fans---then Shocker madness should be the most populated ever. We have new faces galore, a new Coaching Staff, a Defense that will knock our socks off, a new System that sounds similar to what we fans have been wanting, and some paybacks to prepare for and to take care of soon, and I will be there with BELLS ON BABY!!!!!!! Be There!!!!!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I'll be there. Just don't know how many I'll be bringing with me.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Downsizing Government - Part of the Cato Institute
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              Cato Institute - A libertarian take on the issues
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              MVCFans Alternative, Where ALL Voices Can Be Heard - Come join the party

Comment

Working...
                              X