Let's have a game thread SIU vs WSU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
    KC Shox---They were 8-10 on 3's, outrebounded us by 10, and was around 16-18 on free-throws. There was over 100 points combined scored with more than 11 minutes left to play. Our bench gave us at least a chance.
    So what you are saying is that the Shox are the cure for any team who is struggling. SIU was only averaging 58 points per game coming into tonight's contest and we were all to happy to cure their ills. See, even I can see something positive about tonight's performance. Your welcome SIU.

:D

Comment

I was quite concerned with you wanting to gamble on only 100 points being scored total in this game? Thanks to all the SN fans for not taking poor SF's bread. :D
      I am concerned with your feelings of WSU being a Top 4 team.

Ooops..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• FSF, Fever is right. Even you have to acknowledge the fact that this team won't break the 7th position in this league. C'mon, I know you can do it.

Comment

• KCShox---No, I was just telling you some facts of the game and was not implying what you suggested. SF--You covered your bases for tonight's game by picking the Shocks to lose on the prediction thread---but did you also pick us to win on the other thread you were in? Hmmmmm? :roll:
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I rather bang my head on door than watch this offense
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

KCShox---No, I was just telling you some facts of the game and was not implying what you suggested. SF--You covered your bases for tonight's game by picking the Shocks to lose on the prediction thread---but did you also pick us to win on the other thread you were in? Hmmmmm? :roll:
              I know. I appreciate you getting me up to speed. :D

Comment

KCShox---No, I was just telling you some facts of the game and was not implying what you suggested. SF--You covered your bases for tonight's game by picking the Shocks to lose on the prediction thread---but did you also pick us to win on the other thread you were in? Hmmmmm? :roll:
                That was already discussed in the pick'em thread. Please feel free to reread it again for my reasoning. I said it would be close either way, which I was wrong about.

It's pretty obvious now, after ignoring me and KC, that you have some mental illness with a very large ego, which is fine.. I won't make fun of it. If you can't acknowledge how wrong you were about your predictions, we'll just chalk it up to mental illness and move on.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                  I rather bang my head on door than watch this offense
                  KC and I tried to give everybody a head's up, but nooooooooo.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I didn't have too much problem with the offense. Just all the arm slapping that the refs let SIU get away with. It's very disappointing to sit in the stands, watch your players get mugged and lose the game because you team DARES to do a little of the same to stay in the darn game.

Comment

• Here's the deal KC Shox---Before the Valley part of our Season started, you picked us 6th your own self. However, after we started losing--you bailed to 7th, and then 8th? Does that mean your hindsight is better than the real world? Yikes!!!

Comment

Here's the deal KC Shox---Before the Season started, you picked us 6th your own self. However, after we started losing--you bailed to 7th, and then 8th? Does that mean your hindsight is better than the real world? Yikes!!!
                        I really wouldn't be bagging on people who made predictions right now..
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Coach got one thing right in the postgame. Better ball movement with Mantas vs RC. Start Mantas next game...
                          Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Comment

• Why take Hatch out late in the game? He's one of the only ones down there battling for rebounds, including getting one when there were 4 SIU players around him. Granted he was taking a lot of three's, but still, it's not like anyone was gonna do much better than him.

Comment

• SF---Go back and read your performance posting during the Creighton game. WOW!!!!!!!

Comment

• Okay folks. Constructive posts please.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X