Let's have a game thread SIU vs WSU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night everybody. Sleep well! :(
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• I need a drink or five.

Comment

• nothing else to say ............................

Comment

• If you would have told me before the game we'd score 62 points, I would have liked our chances.

SIU got unbelievably hot, what are you going to do?
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

• LOL.. You'd have to figure if Durley scores 18 in a game, we'd actually win.

Noooooooooooope.

Good thing we're still a Top 4 team though! :good:
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Nice seeing fans leave with 3 minutes left. :(

Comment

• This was a weird game. SIU gets 74. Durley with 18. We get out rebounded. Ramon nowhere to be found. I'm scratching my head.

Comment

• We get the ball to Durley...basket. Ball to Durley...basket. Then, we don't get the ball to Durley. No baskets. Lack of basketball IQ is driving me crazy. Ok, so we don't good defense either. Loooooonnnnnnnnggggg season.

Comment

• Turning point seemed to be when they came out of the timeout without a play ready to go and turned it over on a foul. You could feel the momentum shift. Too bad such an effort by JT goes for naught; dude looked pissed and dejected after the buzzer.

Comment

• Mantas had a nice game. Good for him. If we get JC he just might start next year. If we don't get him, I'm for recruiting Stuart Sullivan hard. We could really use a mobile 6-7 to 6-8 SF who can score consistently from the outside.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• I'm in Houston right now, just got to my hotel room after eating out, logged onto to the internet broadcast, I hear Mike say JT scored 19 and think, finally we won a game! I get onto to Shockernet to catch up and what do I read? We lost?

All I can say is Mr. Coy don't give up on us. We need you!

Comment

• KC Shox---They were 8-10 on 3's, outrebounded us by 10, and was around 16-18 on free-throws. There was over 100 points combined scored with more than 11 minutes left to play. Our bench gave us at least a chance.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenWSU
                            Nice seeing fans leave with 3 minutes left. :(
                            Why exactly do you blame them? Should they stick around and watch the garbage that was taking place on the court?

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                              KC Shox---They were 8-10 on 3's, outrebounded us by 10, and was around 16-18 on free-throws. There was over 100 points combined scored with more than 11 minutes left to play. Our bench gave us at least a chance.
                              Care to re-evaluate your predictions of this team?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I was quite concerned with you wanting to gamble on only 100 points being scored total in this game? Thanks to all the SN fans for not taking poor SF's bread. :D
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X