X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Call on Larry Bud's

Originally posted by Larry Buds
    :wsu_posters:
    Hello Shocker Nation. I thought since I own the place I might as well put in my 10 cents. But first of all why the hell is Stutz not getting more playing time? We lost 6 straight now and Stutz is hitting over 500 from the field and .619 from the line isn’t that bad for a big man feed him the rock. Is he out of shape can he not hang for 20 min a game???
    My name is Will and good call on my manager, she did not graduate from WSU like I did! Class of 2000 Barton School of Business, Go Shox!!! I am completely sorry you received poor service I know exactly what day it was and what table you were sitting at, a little birdie told me. I would gladly buy you a meal on the house if you want to give LB’s another shot email me your info at larrybuds@hotmail.com. That day I had one of my best (and best looking) waitresses appendix ruptured and a no-call, no-show (that I fired). The waitress is better now and working full time. So I was short staffed that day, but that is no excuse. I will gladly pick up an apron and wait on your or anybody’s table if we are slammed. 19/20 times our service rocks, sorry your 20th visit happened on your first. I am still just a mom and pop start-up using my entrepreneur degree. I need all the input I can get if I am going to stay open for a long time.My family has a long history of cooking for local and charity events. Someone compared Fox & Hound food to Larry Bud’s even though they haven’t tasted it? Please kill me now. Come in and have a pulled pork sandwich on Sunday or try our famous Cluckers on Friday! That thought will never enter your dome again, I promise.
    Anyway for now on now that I have a Long In ID I hope we can talk more B-Ball and Baseball which is around the corner. They start practice on 2-1-09 some of the over 21 teammates hangs out here all the time.
    Go Shox!
    Will Harmon
    Larry Bud’s Owner
    RIGHT ON LARRY!

You had me at, "I'm a Wichita State graduate"... :good:

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
    X