Watch Party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Party?

Is there a watch party anywhere in Wichita tonight?

I'm going to AJs
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Any other suggestions on bars that have Kansas Now 22?

Comment

Larry Bud's (the old Tanners) is great.

Comment

Spirits Pub in Valley will have game on. I'll be up there.

Comment

is larry bud's non-smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
              is larry bud's non-smoking?
              Yes, the inside is non smoking. If you want to smoke, you have to go out to the patio.

Comment

What about Mad Rocks? Do they have Cox Cable?

Comment

Actually, I just called Mad Rocks and they are closing at 7pm tonight for an employee party. So, scratch that.

Comment

Fox & the Hound is where the alumni watch party is for every televised away game. I am here right now and there are still seats available.

Comment

Tried a different spot tonite. Louies at 21st and Webb. They have a seperate smoking room from the main area. I've tried LarryBuds and the food sucks except for the chicken fingers. Fox and Hounds is ok but it is so damn loud. The old Cedars was great maybe it was just the ambiance. I think I will definitely be back at Louies before the game new years eve. Good food, lots of tv's and the service was good.

Comment

I have no idea how Larry Buds stays open. They had 1 of 2 big screens on the football game with exactly 3 people interested in that affair. The service was bad and the food AWFUL.

If the WSU cheerleaders promise to serve my next meal to me topless, I will not return.

Ok, I will but I won't eat.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                          I have no idea how Larry Buds stays open. They had 1 of 2 big screens on the football game with exactly 3 people interested in that affair. The service was bad and the food AWFUL.

If the WSU cheerleaders promise to serve my next meal to me topless, I will not return.

Ok, I will but I won't eat.
                          Ok, you'll eat.. just not from the in-house menu.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Fev' is picking up what I'm puttin' down.

Comment

That's kind of been the same deal with Larry Bud's with all the different places it's been hasn't it? Every time I've gone there the food has been mediocre at best and the servers take forever to even look at you much less get you drinks. And if you finish your drink you might as well go to QuikTrip because that's the only way you're getting a refill. As for the tv's, they've always had some game on that no one was paying attention to or cared about, but there was never any waitresses around to change the channel.

Comment

Working...
                              X