I can't come over. Everybody be loud.

Comment

School that's located 30 minutes from good skiing - 61

School that's located 8 1/2 hours from good skiing - 70

:goshocks:

Comment

WSU 79

Other guys 72
          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
            I see David Kyles may not dress in this game for missing classes. Nice! The freshman is already in the dog house and has one foot out the door.
            You have to wonder where David fits in with Murray being in the same class and playing the same position. He has some huge upside, so I hope he stays, learns, and exploits his opportunity when it comes. It can be difficult to wait that long though.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Fiber Cutters 58
              Cut Fibers 74

Comment

Shocks lose by 3 on a last second 3/4 court shot.

Comment

I'm takin the high road:

Shox new offense 100
                  Jax 75

100 gets free tacos?
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

School that's located 8 1/2 hours from good skiing - 70

But what about Shocker Mountain? Maybe that is where WU is?
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Marshall talks about the team and the NAU game:

WICHITA, Kan.--Coach Gregg Marshall spoke with Wichita's local media on Friday afternoon regarding Saturday's game against Northern Arizona.

Comment

Good heavens

I see David Kyles may not dress in this game for missing classes. Nice! The freshman is already in the dog house and has one foot out the door.
                        On the job and bringing happiness wherever you go, as always -- maybe you can chip in for David's one-way bus ticket? Gee, if every player who ever got punished for missing class quit his team, college sports would be pretty barren. Way to not leap to any rash conclusions, Mr. "Realist."

Comment

Re: Good heavens

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                          On the job and bringing happiness wherever you go, as always -- maybe you can chip in for David's one-way bus ticket? Gee, if every player who ever got punished for missing class quit his team, college sports would be pretty barren. Way to not leap to any rash conclusions, Mr. "Realist."
                          No doubt, KC Shox is one of the most ‘unique’ individuals on the planet… I guess it takes all kinds of people to make the ‘world go 'round’… KC tries his best to ‘knock it off its axis’. That’s OK KC… you’re still a Shocker brother and we know your hearts in the right place.
                          :D
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                            Shocks lose by 3 on a last second 3/4 court shot.
                            Cleveland State - Syracuse all over again. Niiice.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Re: Good heavens

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                              Yeah your right, nothing like a freshman who has competition in front of him who are getting all the playing time and him sitting on the bench make a good impression on the coach and miss freshman level courses without a good excuse, my bad.

I'm sure coach Marshall hasn't time and time again stressed the importance of his student atheletes to go to class. Screw it! Let him break the rules who cares. :roll:

Comment

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:35 pm Post subject: Re: Good heavens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure coach Marshall hasn't time and time again stressed the importance of his student atheletes to go to class. Screw it! Let him break the rules who cares. " KCShox"

KC---atheletes or athletes? :D
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X