No announcement yet.

WSU vs. NAU - Pre-game discussion and predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We haven't won 2 games in a row yet...but now is the time to start. We have a little ground to make up after our road trips....so what the heck:

Shox - 78 (they seem to put up a few more points at home)
    Northern AZ - 63
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Non-directional name - 76
      Directional name - 62

I was expecting a letdown after the showing in Orlando. That happened and is behind the team now. Shox are ready for a convincing W at home.

This is the last OOC tuneup before Valley play starts against CU. I think the need to be ready is apparent and the need to demonstrate that will show up on the scoreboard.

Edit: We have North Dakota 2 days after UNA and then a week and a day until CU.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Homies 85
        Ax murderers 69

Comment

SHox on top in this one. No score prediction, just a record prediction:

Shockers will go 5-5 on Saturday.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
            Directional name - 62

I was expecting a letdown after the showing in Orlando. That happened and is behind the team now. Shox are ready for a convincing W at home.

This is the last OOC tuneup before Valley play starts against CU. I think the need to be ready is apparent and the need to demonstrate that will show up on the scoreboard.
            I thought we had 2 more OOC tuneups? Saturday and then again Monday...Northern Zona and North Dakota.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
              Originally posted by Aargh
              Directional name - 62

I thought we had 2 more OOC tuneups? Saturday and then again Monday...Northern Zona and North Dakota.
              My bad. I edited the original post to correct for the NDak game. I missed the NDak completely in my plans. Thanks for pointing out my error. 2 home games that close - I'm going to have save my voice. It usually takes 3 days for me to be able to speak normally after a game.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This is going to be my the first game I see live since St. Louis 2007. I can't wait! :yahoo:

I also had the realization that none of the players on that 2007 team are on the roster now (except JTD who was redshirting) :shock: , so I haven't seen any of our current players live.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

"I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
                  I go to the lavat'ry
                  On Wednesdays I go shopping
                  And have buttered scones for tea" 68

"I'm feeling better " 70

Comment

Shox - 74
                    NAU - 66

Comment

Pre-Game Breakdown: http://www.shockersports.blogspot.com/

Wichita Praries 70
                      Flagstaff Mountains 55

Comment

These next two games *should* be locks..

WSU 67
                        NAU 52
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I vow to plant 1 tree for every point the Shockers outscore the Lumberjacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                            I vow to plant 1 tree for every point the Shockers outscore the Lumberjacks.
                            Does this mean that, if we should lose, you'll cut down 1 tree for every point we're outscored?

If so, you can start with one in my back yard! :yes:

Comment

I have two tickets at discounted price if someone wants to buy them

Comment

I see David Kyles may not dress in this game for missing classes. Nice! The freshman is already in the dog house and has one foot out the door.

Comment

Working...
                                X