Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker
    One positive is the team showed they could take a licking (and I don't mean the 1st half) and keep on ticking.

I am sure HCGM more than questioned the team's manhood at halftime.
    Some guys would just wilt at the the blasting I'm sure they absorbed during halftime. Nice to see the guys man-up and respond in positive fashion.
    That's the thing about Gregg, '72, he has the ability to, through his ability to communicate, to get KID'S attention while at the same time motivating and encouraging them.

As opposed to say, someone like KCShox who has no idea how to handle anyone and usually places his foot squarely in his rather large mouth.

Some guys have it.......some guys are named KCshox.
    I pity you Doc. You can only create generalizations based on my realists view of the Shox on an internet message board. You don't know me other than what you see in black and white. I, on the other hand, refrain from branding you as a Mr. Shocker Sports Know-it-All, despite your deliberate attempts to act like one.

The present is now when it comes to Shocker basketball. Don't give me how much potential this team has, that's for end of the season talk. Right now, this team is slightly below average and has a lot of work to do especially with the inside game.

Despite what you may think, you need me here in Shockernet, you want me here on Shockernet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood
      Originally posted by notquiteBWing
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNyOo05Eqw
      I'm glad that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T4aUW7DH-Q shows up almost every time as a related link for WSU Basketball videos.

Still gives me the chills.
      I just watched that again also. It just puts a huge smile on my face and gives me chills. I remember jumping up so fast that I slammed my knee into the chairback in front of me. I didn't realize how bad it hurt until like 30 minutes later.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
        Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Originally posted by 1972Shocker
        One positive is the team showed they could take a licking (and I don't mean the 1st half) and keep on ticking.

I am sure HCGM more than questioned the team's manhood at halftime.
        Some guys would just wilt at the the blasting I'm sure they absorbed during halftime. Nice to see the guys man-up and respond in positive fashion.
        That's the thing about Gregg, '72, he has the ability to, through his ability to communicate, to get KID'S attention while at the same time motivating and encouraging them.

As opposed to say, someone like KCShox who has no idea how to handle anyone and usually places his foot squarely in his rather large mouth.

Some guys have it.......some guys are named KCshox.
        I pity you Doc. You can only create generalizations based on my realists view of the Shox on an internet message board. You don't know me other than what you see in black and white. I, on the other hand, refrain from branding you as a Mr. Shocker Sports Know-it-All, despite your deliberate attempts to act like one.

The present is now when it comes to Shocker basketball. Don't give me how much potential this team has, that's for end of the season talk. Right now, this team is slightly below average and has a lot of work to do especially with the inside game.

Despite what you may think, you need me here in Shockernet, you want me here on Shockernet.
        You laid out your negatives, so I'm assuming this is your 'positives' post. Not really much difference. You as well are one of those individuals who can find the negative in everyone else, but are under the allusion that you yourself are faultless.

As far as needing you or wanting you here on Shockernet....

Comment

• You could watch the game last night on ESPN 360. After the game it was up to replay as well it may still be there.

Comment

Working...
          X