WSU vs. TTU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs. TTU Game Thread

I know this is a little early, but since I was going to post some information on the game I thought I might as well start the game thread.

I know the game is on local TV for you folks in Wichita, but I thought it was worth mentioning that the game is on Direct TV channel 677 (FSSW) as well. As an out of towner, I have to say that so far this year I have been very happy with the amount of games I have been able to see.

Re: WSU vs. TTU Game Thread

Originally posted by eeshocker
    I know this is a little early, but since I was going to post some information on the game I thought I might as well start the game thread.

I know the game is on local TV for you folks in Wichita, but I thought it was worth mentioning that the game is on Direct TV channel 677 (FSSW) as well. As an out of towner, I have to say that so far this year I have been very happy with the amount of games I have been able to see.
    I'm outside of Wichita with DirecTV (Sports package) and it tells me the game isn't available in my area. Probably due to it being on Cox22. (Have I mentioned how much I dislike all these games being limited to a certain company's cable susbscribers?)

Comment

My DirecTV program indicates (although I did not look at it today)

Wichita State @ Texas Tech: Wichita State at Texas Tech NR (Not Rated)
      ESPN Alternate: Wichita State at Texas Tech. Gametime 8:00pm ET 12/03.

* Program Details
      * Record to Receiver

Duration:
      360 minutes
      Categories:
      Sports

Future airings:
      Wednesday, December 3 8:00 PM EST 677 FSSW

Comment

I looked last night when I saw the "Upcoming: Wichita State @ Texas Tech" in the guide on FSSW. I scrolled the guide to the actual event and got "program not available in your area" in the info.

Which ESPN Alternate channel did you find that on? That would be a nice unexpected suprise if it's on!

Comment

677 FSSW

Comment

Did you find that in the online guide? (I just looked and it says the same thing.)

I checked the guide on my receiver. I'm not sure, but I don't think the online guide includes blackout info.

Comment

I have not checked the listing today on Directv but yesterday on mine it did not say that it was not available. If it is not I am going to have to go to Wichita to watch it.

Comment

For anyone that lives in Houston, it is on Comcast channel 624 (maybe 625), which is part of the ESPN Full Court Package.

Comment

Dishnetwork is showing that the game is available as a pay per view on channel 459 at 7:00. It doesn't show what the cost is though.

Comment

PPV may be part of the ESPN Full Court package. On my TV it is listed as ESPPV, but you have to have the full package to watch the game. It's a one time fee of about $100 to get the package.

Comment

From Lubbock

Comment

I just wish I had a small plane and could fly to lubbock.

Comment

Game will be on Time Warner Cable's Metro Sports in Kansas City.

Comment

channelsurfing.net lists the game (or at least it did earlier in the day when I checked)...

Comment

As DJA just alluded to, the game is, in fact, being streamed for free at www.channelsurfing.net

This definitely helps me out too as I don't have ESPN Full Court with my Comcast package.

It's a cool site.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X