A little E.O. info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
    FSF wants our Twin Towers here at 21st and Hillside, and I want it NOW!!!!!!! .
    I vote FSF should go to Nigeria to get EO's test scores. Then we would all be much happier.

Comment

We did talk about a special ops move to get EO out....so why not his test scores? They're probably easier to smuggle out than a seven footer.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I see Durley as more of a four than a five. He has the skill set of a four, he has the bulk play with his back to the basket and the range to step out and take the three. He does however need some work on his interior defense. Some of that was lack of effort on the defensive end. It appears that losing the starting spot in some of the games lit a fire under JT and his intensity on defense has improved.

Even if I think JT would be better at the four than the five we don't have much of a choice right now. A couple of years ago we had Kyle Wilson, one of our better combo forwards, playing the five because we just had no other options. Other than Miller Turgeon wasn't real successful at getting big men here.

JT has to play the five because Stutz just can't give us that many minutes at this point in his career and there is no one else. In fact when EO gets here, if he does get here, I can see Stutz spending some time at the four.

Comment

Just because Durley can shhot from outside, and just because he is 6'7"; does not make him a 4. He may appear to be a 4 while walking around campus, or in pregame warmups, but there is a lot more to it than that.

Comment

How crazy would it be around here if EO showed up in a couple of weeks?

Lol.... I would really like to see him have to butt heads with Garrett for an extra few months.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Lol.... I would really like to see him have to butt heads with Garrett for an extra few months.

Know something, Doc?
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Early arrival

Personally, I've been hoping all along for Orukpe to show up at the semester next year after having graduated early from junior college.

But if it makes Doc feel better after the volleyball mishap to talk about his coming this year instead, that's okay with me too. (And it would be even more okay if he really did find his way here to stay this year -- he can redshirt just as easily in Wichita as he can in Missouri.)

Comment

If my memory serves correctly, GS and JT were in the game at the same time for a short time during the Old Spice Tourney, and when they were in the game together, WSU played a zone. JT was playing a 4 then.

Comment

Maybe FSF can't HANDLE the truth if my intellectual peers of SN would be willing to take such risks with me going far far away there? This would not be a one-way ticket would it? Hmm!!! Like, what if I did not make it back with the proof of the puddin or not at all? Can you all deal with that? :D Yikes!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

How sweet it would be! 8)
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Showing up here and being eligible and playing are two different things, aren't they Doc?
                        Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Working...
                        X